Sweating Too Much & Drinking 5 Liters Of Water Per Day

Wrong Turn

That does sound like an extreme amount of water....

I don't think I've ever heard of anyone overdosing on water. (Except for the torture chamber where they pump water down your gullet until you explode; but I'm sure if you took that much, the stomach pain just might clue you in before you self-destruct...) :D

Hmm, well no that the OP is overdosing on water - but yes actually it is possible. Water intoxication is the name, and I have seen it at first hand.

Well thank you, indeed. That explanation is going to come in a might handy the next time I stumble home to the wife (or into the office). :D

:) only problem is, will the wife buy it?

You don't just need sodium ... you need electrolyte. And the easiest and most delicious way to get it is by drinking baby coconut water ... it's a natural Gator Ade without the white processed sugar and chemical flavors. I drink two or thee throughout the day when it's really hot and I'm sweating a lot.

In fact, it's such good electrolyte that during WWII thousands of allied and Japanese soldiers had their lives saved by coconut water. It was injected into their veins as a substitute when plasma was not available. It was both sterile and it contained a small amount of natural sugar, and it contained significant amounts of electrolyte. This is not an urban legend and is easily verifiable on internet.