Air Con 32000 Btu Up

ChiangMaiFun

I called Carrier, who referred me to a dealer near my residence. The dealer came with a technician and I got 2 35,000 BTU units. They work fine and cools down the living room relative fast.

I called Carrier, who referred me to a dealer near my residence. The dealer came with a technician and I got 2 35,000 BTU units. They work fine and cools down the living room relative fast.

Good gosh, you must one hel_l of a living room square metre area to justify 2 X 35,000 BTU machines. My lounge area (an area not shared with dining etc.) is 8.5 by 4.5 and is easily served by a 28,000 BTU. :)

Hi - how much? does cost inlcude installation? any detail appreciated

I went with 3 Mitsubishi 18,500BTU units instead of one BIG unit for our living room in case of one unit failure the rest keep working

yes - can't do that - technically (ceillings etc.) so must buy one big one - trying to find the best price - I already have a great installer etc.

so looking for ONE big AC 32000 or above - wall mounted

I was under the impression that you could buy air con for around 1000 baht per 1000 btu. Last air con I purchased fit that price estimate (Trane) about 4 years ago. Inflation has hit I reckon.

I was under the impression that you could buy air con for around 1000 baht per 1000 btu. Last air con I purchased fit that price estimate (Trane) about 4 years ago. Inflation has hit I reckon.

You mean 1 baht a BTU? that's what I'm aiming for - hoping to get a 33,000 BTU for about 33,000/35,000 Baht - but you have to hunt for it

Yep, 1 baht per btu equal 1000 btu for 1000 baht. That was Trane price when I bought a 60,000 btu wall mount 4 year back. The service is good, same location for 20 year+_, and have never had a breakdown on the five air con we have. One is 17 year 3 are 15 and the last is 4 year.