Power And Water Off Tomorrow

givenall

What Red shirt camp are you talking about?

I was in one yesterday, the one opposite the Dusit Thani hotel, they have there own power and water supplies, so I dont know what exactly the govt is going to turn off.

I was in one yesterday, the one opposite the Dusit Thani hotel, they have there own power and water supplies, so I dont know what exactly the govt is going to turn off.

I never hear any generators, unless they have megawatt generators, they are stealing power from the grid

Edited by givenall

How can they have their own power and water supplies..? are you talking about batteries and bottles of drinking water..? This article is talking about the mains power and street water thay they have been stealing for 2 months now... And there only is one Red Shirt Camp...!! One born every second... right?

Oh dear, that is cruel :D

How about spraying them with the water canons with Klong water from the Klong on Sathorn mixed with pig shit - just to cool them down of course - I think this would enhance their willingness to finally leave :)

How can they have their own power and water supplies..? are you talking about batteries and bottles of drinking water..? This article is talking about the mains power and street water thay they have been stealing for 2 months now... And there only is one Red Shirt Camp...!! One born every second... right?

As mentioned before I was on the site opposite the Dusit Thani hotel on Monday.

I counted at least 5 water tanks, each tank was at least 3,000 litres, may even have been 5,000 litres.

The water could be being transported in by a water bowser for all you or I know.

I also saw various generators, dont know for sure the kw/hp rating.

Where is the only Red Shirt camp, would that be Ratchaprasong or Silom?

People stealing electric and water in Bkk, no that cant be true, that would never happen in Thailand surely, one born every minute for sure.

Next time you are down that way, why not pop in for a visit and see with your own eyes whats going on there.

The natives wont bite, quite friendly in fact.

I was given a chair to sit on, offered food water and cigarettes, and never felt threatened or intimidated at any time.

You can of course read the rantings of some paranoid posters who have never visited any of these sites for your information, up to you.

They also said that all transportation system would be stopped, this include the BTS.

Any thoughts on what it means exactly? Personnaly, i see two options: 1 - Can't get off at station Chit Lom and/or Siam 2 - Entire line is stopped

What do you all think?

Kerm