Looking For Large Apartment For 6 Months Rent

ha55ha

I just wondered if anyone had seen, or knew of any Apartments around these two streets that are available to rent? I've been looking all over the last two weeks but unfortunately haven't found anything matching what we went. I'm basically just looking for something 150sqm or larger, at least 2 bedrooms and nicely designed inside. If anyone knows of any places like this available then please post on here or drop me a pm.

thanks!

OP cannot have looked too far,,,,,,,many exapmples srating with ,,,,Hillside 4 or grand Hilside,

I went to Grand Hillside last year and really didn't like the rooms, but I kinda forgot about the place and will go re-look today. thanks.

I've also been to to hillside 4 and they said non of the 167sqm+ size rooms are available, and everyone I have found on the internet or on their notice board has been for sale and the owners will not rent. If anyone knows of anyone willing to rent one of the large 2 bedroom apartments in their then please drop me a pm!

Edited by ha55ha

I would recommend this agency:

http://www.houseinchiangmai.net/

I have been looking for something similar to what you describe, and looked through 15 agencies websites. Quite often the really good condos are not availble, although they are listed as such. But they do exist, in the location you mention, and it should not cost you more than 25-30.000 baht pr month.

Here are two examples (but they are not available...) All are in the Huay Kaew area:

http://chiangmai.thaiapartments.net/index....ent=15000-25000

http://www.century21lanna.com/property-cha...ailand-980.html

There's a brand new townhouse just off Nimman, 3 storey building and absolutely beautiful inside - polished parquet floors, bathrooms on each level, 2 bedrooms on the top floor, balconies on the top 2 levels, and lots of floor space. I don't think it comes with any furniture though? The townhouses on either side are used as businesses downstairs with people living on the top two floors. I think the cost is 25,000THB a month. Great location.

There's also another house on Soi 3 (?) off Nimman that a friend went to have a look at it and it's absolutely massive - 4 bedrooms - also costs 25,000THB. Is partially furnished in the Thai style.

If you're interested I can find out the numbers to call, as I walk past both buildings all the time and could look at the signs for you :-)

There's a brand new townhouse just off Nimman, 3 storey building and absolutely beautiful inside - polished parquet floors, bathrooms on each level, 2 bedrooms on the top floor, balconies on the top 2 levels, and lots of floor space. I don't think it comes with any furniture though? The townhouses on either side are used as businesses downstairs with people living on the top two floors. I think the cost is 25,000THB a month. Great location.

There's also another house on Soi 3 (?) off Nimman that a friend went to have a look at it and it's absolutely massive - 4 bedrooms - also costs 25,000THB. Is partially furnished in the Thai style.

If you're interested I can find out the numbers to call, as I walk past both buildings all the time and could look at the signs for you :-)

Looks like you are the owner of these properties. If you were just walking past how do you happen to know what the properties look like inside?

Also a newbie to boot, dead give away :)

Try the classifieds.....

Looks like you are the owner of these properties. If you were just walking past how do you happen to know what the properties look like inside?

Also a newbie to boot, dead give away :)

Try the classifieds.....

Sorry, wrong on all accounts. I am a newbie because I just moved here from another country less than two months ago. I would be doing pretty well for myself at my age if I owned a bunch of investment properties in Chiang Mai, haha.

I know what the inside looks like because I work in the building next door but didn't want to say so, that's all.

Staying in Kantary Hills now. Super duper nice, but only 117 sq m for 2 bedroom. And for a low low price of ~66k / month. Just mentioning this. They meticulously clean your room every day, and you get a nice fitness, pool, and "lounge" area. It seems steep but for what they offer it makes sense.

Edited by nikster

Staying in Kantary Hills now. Super duper nice, but only 117 sq m for 2 bedroom. And for a low low price of ~66k / month. Just mentioning this. They meticulously clean your room every day, and you get a nice fitness, pool, and "lounge" area. It seems steep but for what they offer it makes sense.

66K pm for 117 sq mtr- it must be something very special. Sounds like BKK pricing to me.

You can find great places over 100 sq mtr for 20-30K with nearly everything you will ever need. Anywhere near the main areas.

Never been to Kantary Hills, must be a very affluent area. Cheers.

Yeh I have been in the Kantary 2bedroom suites a few times before and they really are nice. Unfortunately 50k really is the max I can go to happily, and for 50k you can get a lot larger than 120sqm.

Thanks for the suggestion though

Edited by ha55ha