Life Inside The Grid?

thailandbluegrass

Just wondering about the folks that live inside of where they cut the power off. Anyone know what folks are doing? I cannot imagine staying in a room or flat or condo with no air-con or even a fan and no power or fridge etc.

Do these big hotels have generators with any lifespan more then 24 hours etc?

I am imagining that there was warning enough so many of you had to get a room elswhere in Bkk?

Let us know whats up if your in the dark using your bluetooth and battery on the internet or if you moved away?

Is there mobile service there still? Havn't heard that on the news. Called my friend there but no answer.

I'm sure that the Government will be shelling out more money for heat stroke cases for farangs like they did with the April 10th people who suffered?

Please keep this post for facts if you know the REAL about the situation inside the grid.

banjo-playing-smile.gif

Edited by thailandbluegrass

I live Ratchadamri, Mahadlek Luang soi 2, next to Four Seasons Hotel facing Central World. I had electricity and water the whole night, so no problem over here...

Coffee machine is working!!!

I stay at Soi Mahadlek Luang 1. Same here, still have power and water.

And I thought I live bad, cheers for coffee, neighbour...

Just heard that Langsuan is empty like a desert and that the police / soldiers will clean up our neighbourhood at 10.00 h...

Ok yes I just read the news that the power was not cut off as of yet but keep us posted.

So no internet connection........hmm same every other day hahaha.

THANK GOD FOR COFFEE !!!!!!

Is BCC closed?

Good topic;

NOTE TO FUTURE POSTERS

Those wishing to start political discussions or discuss yesterdays events are welcome to visit the newsclipping section.

Thanks on behalf of us that want to hear about what is going on now.

I stay at Soi Mahadlek Luang 1. Same here, still have power and water.

And I thought I live bad, cheers for coffee, neighbour...

Just heard that Langsuan is empty like a desert and that the police / soldiers will clean up our neighbourhood at 10.00 h...

10am Saturday?