Hello, New Here & Looking For Lt Rental In Hkt

Hi TVF members --- I've been following this board for quite some time, and I am not new to Thailand, but I haven't gotten around to participating in some of the discussions that happen here. Thanks for having me, I hope to be a bit of a useful contributor around here.

That said, I have a bit of request. I know that there are a lot of you hanging out in Phuket --- I lived there for quite some time myself but I've spent the last couple of years in BKK. Wifey and I are planning to move back, with our 3 Golden Retrievers as well as our own maid, and we're looking for a new villa. The last place that we had there was quite nice --- brand-new 3-bedroom / 4 bath, no previous tenants, 15m pool, nearly on the beach, good area. I already have my 'feelers' out to my property friends but I generally prefer doing rental deals directly with the owners (no broker costs, establish a relationship, etc...). So, if any of you have a gorgeous villa in central (Patong, Kalim, Kathu, Dulwich) or northwest (Kamala, LS, Surin) w/ 3-4 bedrooms + maids room, same amount or more baths, modern, clean and pristine, I'd love to hear from you. Moving day is at the end of May and we already have a few options open to us for contract next week. But, it is usually the 'jewels' that aren't listed and they end of being exactly what we're looking for. Other 'musts' include a pool, high-speed internet (doesn't have to be included within the price), gardening and pool service, and fully furnished to an acceptable standard. To be certain, our dogs are amazingly well-behaved, trained, and professionally groomed 3-4 times per month. Our maid has been with us for nearly 2 years, wifey and I are going on 4.

Now, for my hard side --- please don't send me crap. We know the HKT market very well and we've seen 99% of everything that is available on net. We don't do old houses and we generally stay away from Thai-style places (though I have nothing against these homes, they are just not for us). Budget is THB 80K / month, at least a month deposit (negotiable), and we're looking for a 2 year lease. Utilities being separate are fine. We pay monthly, in advance, and we just finished a full 2 year agreement in BKK. In short, you're getting solid tenants that will keep your place in the utmost condition (and we have a decent budget to work with).

So, if you have a villa that is empty and ready for immediate occupancy, get in touch! We're already packing and arranging the transportation. Thanks! :)