Average Age?

Chicken

How old r u ?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Chicken, you only get so many categories, and 4-year categories from 14 to 42 won't work.

I suggest you start all over like this

Under 18

19-25

26-33

34-42

43-52

53-63

64-75

76 and over

I think you'll find that half of us are really over 42.

But I'm the boy who never even entered puberty, so I won't vote.

Edited by PeaceBlondie

I'm in da wrong place then!

Chicken,

You are more than welcome as a member here, but people tend to come here for information about living in Thailand etc. They are not being rude, but they don't really feel the need to discuss, for example, how old they are. Also, I'd be careful about how you describe yourself in the new members thread.

If you know how much a rai of land costs in Udon Thani, or the best way to build a house in Pattaya, then by all means join in.

Scouse.

Have u guys got something against me,seriously?....i dont think i did anything wrong :o

Not being funny but after 20 posts you start telling everyone that they have no brain you are probably going to offend most people, i appreciate that you only meant it as a joke but as you are typing people cant see facial expressions so therefore it could be percieved as not being a joke and you were being serious :D

Hello Chicken,

In your introduction you say you are a Thai female. I'm curious to know a couple of things;

How did you discover this forum?

Where did you learn English?

Please enlighten us.

Edited by Scouse.

Oh come on....lighten up ,take a chill pill....i'm only joking :D

Have u guys got something against me,seriously?....i dont think i did anything wrong :D

Are you sure you are a thai gal.... your written English is very good... :o

totster :D

Hello Chicken,

In your introduction you say you are a Thai female. I'm curious to know a couple of things;

Please enlighten us.

ok whatever,u guys r OTT  and sensitive..like i said i'm in da wrong place.bye then.

And your English is very colloquial... not the sort of stuff taught in Thai English schools I think... :D

Edited by Scouse.

Hello Chicken,

Please enlighten us.

Edited by Scouse.

I was looking 4 Big Brother Thailand....and found this forum 4 thai ppl...so i thought it was just a cool fourm to talk to ppl from thailand. Since i live in N.Ireland now, i was just looking to know some thai ppl.thats all!

ok whatever,u guys r OTT  and sensitive..like i said i'm in da wrong place.bye then.

Ohh ok bye then do me a favour shut the door on your way out dont want it getting too hot in here :D Now come on no need to throw your :o out the pram if you dish it you have to be able to take it

Hello Chicken,

Please enlighten us.

I was looking 4 Big Brother Thailand....and found this forum 4 thai ppl...so i thought it was just a cool fourm to talk to ppl from thailand. Since i live in N.Ireland now, i was just looking to know some thai ppl.thats all!

Ok.... never mind.... you will probably find more like minded people on MSN or Yahoo , I would try there...

We are a nice bunch really, just in a funny kind of way.... this is more of an information forum for expats living in Thailand or people travelling to Thailand.

Good luck in your search for friends :o

Edited by Scouse.

If u wanna fight then bring it on!...yr da brat if u keep going on about it!...shut da doors?? da only door i see is yr fricken mouth!...so u can shut it yrself...dont tell me what to do!

:o ohh dear i havent upset you have i? :D if you could see me now i am playing the smallest violin in the world, ohh one more thing cant quite hear what your saying do me a favour and take your boyfriends c0ck out your mouth and i might be able to understand you da da da da da da

If u wanna fight then bring it on!...yr da brat if u keep going on about it!...shut da doors?? da only door i see is yr fricken mouth!...so u can shut it yrself...dont tell me what to do!

:D ohh dear i havent upset you have i? :D if you could see me now i am playing the smallest violin in the world, ohh one more thing cant quite hear what your saying do me a favour and take your boyfriends c0ck out your mouth and i might be able to understand you da da da da da da

No u haven't ..i'm not da sensitive, i just find u abit sad...u seem to enjoy a fight thats all :o