Where To Shop For Women Xxxl Size Clothing?

RANEEM

A couple less than helpful posts removed. Agree that getting them tailored is your best bet.

For some reason I've always found that bigger clothes, including shoes, are easier to find up north but be prepared to pay a lot more.

Also, I know I've seen a few stores in Bangkok, like at MBK or in various neighborhoods. They are very blunt with the names of the clothing shops - I think I've seen one called "XXL Lady" and one called "Fat Lady." I really don't think they mean to be offensive, I think they just considering it labeling the store for what it is. I don't know what kind of selection they offer, but perhaps you can find what you need there.

Also, I know I've seen a few stores in Bangkok, like at MBK or in various neighborhoods. They are very blunt with the names of the clothing shops - I think I've seen one called "XXL Lady" and one called "Fat Lady." I really don't think they mean to be offensive, I think they just considering it labeling the store for what it is. I don't know what kind of selection they offer, but perhaps you can find what you need there.

and naming a shop "Fat Lady" is being offensive? :) this stuff gets better by the day... next we will hear that Big-and-Tall is "offensive". dont we just love these PC people

and naming a shop "Fat Lady" is being offensive? :) this stuff gets better by the day... next we will hear that Big-and-Tall is "offensive". dont we just love these PC people

being labeled " Big and Tall" does not have negative connotations,in fact the opposite.. on the other hand being labeled "Fat" does. And as far as marketing is concerned, there is certainly a large segment of the overweight,or simply the large population that, for many reasons will not go to a store with the Name " Fat Lady"

Remember not all Large people are Fat.