Post Office

carlitos_way

Now that Bangkok is public holidays until Friday , im assuming that all post offices are closed , does anyone know of any post offices that are open away from the centre of bangkok ...........post offices in samui are still open , so i guess that all post from there comes into Bangkok , so they are still posting throughout Thailand........

any help would be great

Thanks

Hi there,

I am stuck with the same problem. I stay at Sapan Kwai. Actually today I went to a postal service downstairs at big c sapan kwai. They would take my parcels they will store it at their store room until the local post office opens again and then dispach it (so its not worth to pay more just for their service). She told me, that she talked to the guy in charge for Samsennai Post Office(next to Sapahn Kwai Skytrain Station) and they will probably open tomorrow even though the gvt has ordered another 3 days of holiday.

With my luck, post office will open just when the volcano ash over Europe makes airtraffic impossible :)

If anybody knows anything how to get my stoff out of the country via parcel asap, please post here. Unfortunately there are no news on the website of Thailandpost.

But btw. they have a new tracking system now for intl. registered airmail, which i like!!

D.C.

Edited by dachilla

Hi there,

I am stuck with the same problem. I stay at Sapan Kwai. Actually today I went to a postal service downstairs at big c sapan kwai. They would take my parcels they will store it at their store room until the local post office opens again and then dispach it (so its not worth to pay more just for their service). She told me, that she talked to the guy in charge for Samsennai Post Office(next to Sapahn Kwai Skytrain Station) and they will probably open tomorrow even though the gvt has ordered another 3 days of holiday.

With my luck, post office will open just when the volcano ash over Europe makes airtraffic impossible :)

If anybody knows anything how to get my stoff out of the country via parcel asap, please post here. Unfortunately there are no news on the website of Thailandpost.

But btw. they have a new tracking system now for intl. registered airmail, which i like!!

D.C.

Ok thanks, maybe i'll try that one , news tracking system ??? so u mean u can actually see when the parcel makes it to an international country?