Fortuner Sportivo 111

• Re previous post. I spoke to my chum at Toyota's this morning And seem's like they are all being keeped in the dark. So phoned Toyota BKK. Very reluctant to forward any info: But as I own a Sportivo, They came out with a little bit. Yes seem's there is going to be a new one, "Sportivo 3" that will be launched at the end of the year, couldn't get an exact date but Oct or Nov was mentioned (then retracted), Or for that matter 2.5lt or 30lt. Tried my best but up to them TIT. Sorry that's all I could get at the moment. Will keep my ear to the ground.

Update on Fortuner, G model "manual" now only in 2.5 VN turbo. Other model's will be in 3.0 at the moment. The new Sportivo 111 coming in about 3 month's, Will be simular to previous Sportivo, also in 3.0 form. Only available in white, as before. What difference's I have not been able to ascertain yet, also no joy on price but Ive no doubt higher.

Update on Fortuner, G model "manual" now only in 2.5 VN turbo. Other model's will be in 3.0 at the moment. The new Sportivo 111 coming in about 3 month's, Will be simular to previous Sportivo, also in 3.0 form. Only available in white, as before. What difference's I have not been able to ascertain yet, also no joy on price but Ive no doubt higher.

Many Thanks again