Multiple Trips To Thailand For K1 Visa...

Just wondering if anyone had only visited Thailand ONE time and seen their fiancee and got approved for their K1 visa? I know more trips better the chances but I wonder how many people have only visited once and got approved. Thnx :)

I believe US Immigration will be scrutinizing every documents closely to establish your relationship with your fiancee'. If a compelling relationship can not be established, you may be required to file some more documents, thus prolonging your application period.

You should consult a US immigration attorney ESQ. if you feel uneasy. Good luck to you.

I believe US Immigration will be scrutinizing every documents closely to establish your relationship with your fiancee'. If a compelling relationship can not be established, you may be required to file some more documents, thus prolonging your application period.

You should consult a US immigration attorney ESQ. if you feel uneasy. Good luck to you.

Already have an attorney helping with my case....but I'm just wondering who has gotten approved from just once visit face to face with their fiancee.

Hello,

Just a quick note that I know of a few people who did get their K1 Fiance Visas approved based on just one visit. It all comes down to the amount of time you spend together, and the quantity and QUALITY of evidence you submit with the application, in addition to the answers to the questions asked at the interview.

Multiple visits that are short and insubstantial may have a negative effect if there's any discrepancy in other areas, i.e. answers provided on the forms which do not match up to questions asked at the interview, prior marriages, and any indication of fraud.

In all fairness, your attorney should be able to provide you with this information as he/she would be closer to the details of your case.

I hope this helps.

With regards,

Cathy Reck

Edited by Maestro
Company name remove. Please contact sales if you wish to advertise on TV.

Thanks for your response. On my visit to Thailand we spent 15 days together and went from bangkok to pattaya and also to Esan. We have alot of evidence as well. Im feeling pretty confident however she is stressing out very much. We also have a July 17th wedding that has been paid for and reserved..Im hoping we will make this date!! Thanks again for you response it is very comforting.

Matt

Edited by 7by7
Unnecessary full quote of preceding post removed.