Flights From Frankfurt To Bangkok On 24th Of May

Hello,

I'm planning to fly to Frankfurt/Germany on coming Monday. I've just met a Dutch tourist who just arrived from Holland.

He made it pretty clear that some flights won't reach their original destination because of the volcano heading toward South East.

I'd be more than thankful for any information regarding departures to European destinations for the next days. Thanks a lot. Khop Khun Maak Khrap. :)

If you are that worried, check departures/arrivals on the airport's website regularly.

Note each and every main airport has his own website.

You could also try http://www.flightstats.com/go/Home/home.do who has info on worldwide flights/airports.

But it does not seem Germany will be affected in the next days, Great Britain might experience some hindrance.

I am flying to Bangkok this Sunday out of Brussels and not worried.

What happens in Bangkok is more worrisome, from a human perspective comments and replies on this board show the real nature of human trash and I do not mean just the brainwashed red/yellow/green/multicoloured masses but most sadly the brainwashed idiotic majority of farangs posting hatred on this board.

Strangely enough on other Thailand related boards I do not read much farang venom as compared to what's written here by keyboard warriors :D

99% of crap here, 1% on other boards, shame on you TV members :)

Edited by tartempion

I am also travelling back from Frankfurt to Bangkok, but on Sunday, 23 May.

I too have been anxious about volcanic ash, but this has been superceded by the events in Bangkok, and whether I can get my pre-booked transport from BKK airport on arrival home.

Try this link: It shows UK met office Eurpoe-wide 5 day forecasts for the ash cloud, and is the one the CAA use to close or re-open airports :)

Cheers,

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/corporate/pres...on/fiveday.html

I am also travelling back from Frankfurt to Bangkok, but on Sunday, 23 May.

I too have been anxious about volcanic ash, but this has been superceded by the events in Bangkok, and whether I can get my pre-booked transport from BKK airport on arrival home.

Try this link: It shows UK met office Eurpoe-wide 5 day forecasts for the ash cloud, and is the one the CAA use to close or re-open airports :)

Cheers,

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/corporate/pres...on/fiveday.html

Sorry, I meant from Bangkok to Frankfurt on the 24th at 23.55. Would be great to let us know how your flight was. Or let's better say, if you made it to Bangkok. Thanks and good luck.

Cheers

If you are that worried, check departures/arrivals on the airport's website regularly.

Note each and every main airport has his own website.

You could also try http://www.flightstats.com/go/Home/home.do who has info on worldwide flights/airports.

But it does not seem Germany will be affected in the next days, Great Britain might experience some hindrance.

I am flying to Bangkok this Sunday out of Brussels and not worried.

What happens in Bangkok is more worrisome, from a human perspective comments and replies on this board show the real nature of human trash and I do not mean just the brainwashed red/yellow/green/multicoloured masses but most sadly the brainwashed idiotic majority of farangs posting hatred on this board.

Strangely enough on other Thailand related boards I do not read much farang venom as compared to what's written here by keyboard warriors :D

99% of crap here, 1% on other boards, shame on you TV members :)

[/quote

Thanks for the useful information.

You can't predict the weather/air stream, certainly not that far in advance. Just keep checking with the airline/Frankfurt airport.

Here’s a very useful number: Lufthansa Bangkok: 021342213

They’ll give you at least the information if a flight is cancelled. They won’t ask for a ticket number…