Pattaya Immigration -any Closures Planned?

I don't live in Pattaya but have to go for a non-imm O extension there very soon - probably tomorrow, May 21st, or early next week. Are there any problems there, like demonstrations, and will they be open on the days I mentioned?

Thanks.

It depends where you are coming from. There are big problems in Sri Racha today, the Red shirts were surrounding ThaiOil at Laemchabang yesterday.

Last night here all 7-11 shops and Family Marts, plus all the bars were closed. Today I drove into Pattaya, very strange driving with a lack of traffic.

Perhaps someone could post what is happening in Soi 5 Jomtien near immigration.

I will be coming from the south - Sattahip. I was really surprised tonight when I went to Lotus and they said they would close at 5:00 PM for 3 days. I mean, this is one place I would not expect the Red Shirts to show up - 95% of the population here must be military and their families.

It depends where you are coming from. There are big problems in Sri Racha today, the Red shirts were surrounding ThaiOil at Laemchabang yesterday.

Last night here all 7-11 shops and Family Marts, plus all the bars were closed. Today I drove into Pattaya, very strange driving with a lack of traffic.

Perhaps someone could post what is happening in Soi 5 Jomtien near immigration.