Tot Broadband Locking Me Out!

Hi.

Logging on to the Web today and suddenly cannot!

Every link I go to ends in a 'redirect' with no actual browser screen coming up but with the URL at the top saying something about 'www.tot.co.th/failauthentication' or something like.

Anybody else suffering from this or only me??

R

not sure rob but perhaps a power spike reset your modem to the default values and you'll need to update them to your current login/pword etc.

I get this message often and it is a glitch with TOT.

Power off your modem and wait 10 minutes and try logging again , if it does not work often they are working on the lines near you - or so TOT told me via there call center 1100

This is an account problem. Either, as Joe says your modem has lost it's settings or you have a problem with your TOT account.

It's very easy to log in to the modem to check your account details. If you want more details on doing this PM me.

Matt.

Thanks for the suggestions fellas - but to answer my own question ..... (thanks Joe84330)

yes - my modem had somehow reset itself.

TOT modems come with a very simple CD config disk ... you enter your user/pass and it writes it to the modem. Without this TOT won't allow you to access the Internet - hence the message "..... failauth"

Cheers!

R