Where To Pay Late Electricity Bill?

isakellie

your local amphur !

usually i think 7/11 stores will take payments for up to two weeks after the bill has been issued. then after that it is up to you to find your local amphur(council office) and make a payment there.

your local amphur !

usually i think 7/11 stores will take payments for up to two weeks after the bill has been issued. then after that it is up to you to find your local amphur(council office) and make a payment there.

By local amphur do you mean the one in Chidlom and the one in Klong Toei (recently burned)? Where can I find the list of places. I don't read Thai (unfortunately).

The MEA sent out an SMS bulletin this morning saying not to worry about paying your electric bill late this month due to the problems in Bangkok. They said to wait until the office in Chidlom is open again and to go pay then.

Martin

EDIT: The text came through in Thai and my wife translated it for me, so you may have received it but not known what it said

Edited by mjperry

as somebody already mentioned, for late bills you need to go to your local electricity office, because 7-Eleven will no longer let you pay for it, to find out where your local electricity office is, just step in in any of them and tell them where you are living, they should be able to direct you to the right place, either the permanent one or a temporary one if the other is experiencing technical difficulties....good luck, :)

as somebody already mentioned, for late bills you need to go to your local electricity office, because 7-Eleven will no longer let you pay for it, to find out where your local electricity office is, just step in in any of them and tell them where you are living, they should be able to direct you to the right place, either the permanent one or a temporary one if the other is experiencing technical difficulties....good luck, :)

in case you haven't found one, there is a MEA office on Suk Soi 54, just 10 yards from the corner of Suk. Go upstairs on the left side of the building on the 2nd floor. Ask them to turn your power on right away if it has already been just off and they will do it if you can get there early in the day.

cheers

Hi All, I'm new here. I was also wondering the same thing. Is it possible to pay at any electric company office, or does it have to be your local one? If this is the case, how do you find out where your local office is? Also, is it possible to pay at any post office, or does have to be your local PO?

Thanks in advance.

Post Office accept late payments on both electric and water

That's good to know. I have the same problem as my bill is late. The Chidlom MEA is closed (thank you reds). No where to go. I finally paid through my bank's online billpay system (K-bank). They took my money, so hopefully it worked.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...