Trustworthy Jewlery Repair, Near Bang Tao ?

TigerWan

My wedding band cracked along an old resizing, any recommendations for a repair shop, Bang Tao or near preferably ( but I'll go south if needed) that can handle platinum and won't swap out the diamond?

Thanx

Only jeweler I'd trust is Pierre Dimitrov, o/o of D&D Jewelery, located near Bangkok (Phuket) Hospital. He has been in possession of most of my wife's jewelry at one point or another and NEVER an issue. Also good guy to acquaint yourself with... He is French-Russian, designed for Cartier, and does the best custom jewelry work on the island bar none. He can be reached at 0817970788. Good luck.

Edited by mikebike

:) Be very very carefull, my Thai wife took her ring into a repair shop near mcdonalds Phuket Town about four years ago, the ring was was Platnum that we purchsed in the UK they repaired the ring but now it is only about 5% Platnum and going tarnished...................... Also my friend Bounty Bill took his Rolex to be serviced in the watch repair shop in Chalong near wat Chalong he went to pick it up and the guy told him that he could not find it, the Ploice said they can do nothing because he can not find it, he has not stolen it