Motorbikes Safe ?

neilf

last friday i drank 2 small bottles of chang followed by 2 small singhas and 3 pints of cider and 3 pints of tiger and my 125cc bike was all over the place on the way home so much so that my tgf managed to get pizza from its box up my back.

i suppose i should write to yamaha and complain they might send someone to do some sort of test and re-enact the evening again. my tgf says i need some sort of test but wont give me details i am confused.

what should i do-----------does anybody think a more powerfull bike and more beer would help------------i asked the tgf but she just shook her head and muttered something under her breath --------again.

Maybe the riders wobbler gear has detached from the cotter pin. It happens when there is too much lubricant used. Maybe it would be a better idea to lay off the sauce and just hit yourself over the head with a cricket bat, it feels the same when you wake up.

Change the tgf!!

She's obviously affecting the stability of the bike by eating pizza while on the pillion.

Try one of the large Russian tourists instead (gender immaterial). The weight should hold the back down well - and you can go round the salad buffet in Sizzlers four times every hour while paying for a kiddies fish fingers meal. (Helps soak up the beer, also helps eject it all later)

Have you thought about fitting some sort of box with a secure lid for your pizza? Got to look after the Pizza first and foremost :)

now i know what those boxes at the back are for you see on some bikes

youll be pleased to know i managed to scrape a lot of the pizza off the back of my shirt and to eat it when i got home. next day found some stuck to bike seat and licked it off ok but tasted a bit plasticy for some reason.

next time i will stay for another couple of pints and eat the pizza in the bar it came from until i get a box

ok thanks everybody i have found the problem. right hand and left hand on handlebars is best--------- not right hand on twist grip and left hand on large beer bottle.

tried it last night and it worked a treat----------------------tgf holds the botttle and holds it in front of my lips as we go along which leaves her one hand free to eat pizza and pass slices to me---------------brilliant --------------i can provide diagrams if necessary to assist others. even the motorbike cops like it -------------------one waved his arm up and down at us last night so we threw him a slice of pizza -------------pity he crashed trying to catch it but thats life in boutique jontiem

ok thanks everybody i have found the problem. right hand and left hand on handlebars is best--------- not right hand on twist grip and left hand on large beer bottle.

tried it last night and it worked a treat----------------------tgf holds the botttle and holds it in front of my lips as we go along which leaves her one hand free to eat pizza and pass slices to me---------------brilliant --------------i can provide diagrams if necessary to assist others. even the motorbike cops like it -------------------one waved his arm up and down at us last night so we threw him a slice of pizza -------------pity he crashed trying to catch it but thats life in boutique jontiem

Pattaya is creating amazing personalities, isn't it?!

Glitter has to watch out - you could just see this guy..... Pepperoni eye-balls, beer bottle nose, sliced ham hair-do & mozarella goatee, doing riding skill show next to the fire guy who smokes himself silly on WS..... :)

Pattaya is creating amazing personalities, isn't it?!

i was like this before i got here and am still developing it based on experiences here !!

Actually, if you aren't joking around you have no regard for others. Drunken idiots cause most of the motorbike accidents around town. You are the exact type of person I try to avoid. Would you act like this where you come from? Would you have your daughter or sister hop on the back of a bike driven by a drunk?

A real sad commentary on your personality if this thread isn't a joke.

well this smart ass thread is assuming the guy that crashed a few days ago was drunk, I have yet to see any official statement on this, it is also a cheap idiots jib at me for commenting on the mechanical status of the rented bike and the fact that the road in question is very tricky, a poorly maintained machine would cause big problems...even wrong tyre pressure, so all who have commented here consider 2 things, was the person drunk ? have you ever been on a bike over 150cc, if you cannot give a definetive answer to either question then give your ranting a rest until you are qualified to make a comment :)

PS, if you are in the habit of riding around pattaya while drunk then you are an extreme danger to everyone including yourself, not very smart at all.

Edited by smedly

Actually, if you aren't joking around you have no regard for others. Drunken idiots cause most of the motorbike accidents around town. You are the exact type of person I try to avoid. Would you act like this where you come from? Would you have your daughter or sister hop on the back of a bike driven by a drunk?

A real sad commentary on your personality if this thread isn't a joke.

joking !!---------------your joking i would never joke about important things like pizza and beer joking about them is no joking matter !!

well this smart ass thread is assuming the guy that crashed a few days ago was drunk, I have yet to see any official statement on this, it is also a cheap idiots jib at me for commenting on the mechanical status of the rented bike and the fact that the road in question is very tricky, a poorly maintained machine would cause big problems...even wrong tyre pressure, so all who have commented here consider 2 things, was the person drunk ? have you ever been on a bike over 150cc, if you cannot give a definetive answer to either question then give your ranting a rest until you are qualified to make a comment :)

PS, if you are in the habit of riding around pattaya while drunk then you are an extreme danger to everyone including yourself, not very smart at all.

Settle petal, go wash the sand out of your Vagina, your outlook on life will be better for mankind and fellow TV boaridies.