Looking To Buy My Own Guesthouse In Bangkok

Hi, I am from overseas. Looking to buy my own guesthouse in BKK or PATTAYA.

Budget will be around 6,000,000baht

Any good suggestion about what I can get for this limited budget?

If you are the owner of a guesthouse, and would like to sell your business.

You are welcome to contact me!

Cheers! :)

Edited by Crossy
font set to default for readability. Crossy

Dear gtrwildman.

You should be aware that using that large type of font is equivalent to screaming.

It would be better if you communicated in a more normal way if you want serious replies.

About guesthouses I unfortunately know nothing, But hopefully you will find your luck one day.

Good luck - and don't forget to post here what you buy so we can come and see you :)

I would suggest you live for a year where you want to invest so you will know what is the good area, what is the market price, what are the problems of a certain area. Also, you will be close when a good deal pops up. Good deals don't last long and buying from overseas you won't see any good deals. Best of luck. I hope you know Thailand and Thai workers well already.

Edited by rametindallas

Dear gtrwildman.

You should be aware that using that large type of font is equivalent to screaming.

It would be better if you communicated in a more normal way if you want serious replies.

About guesthouses I unfortunately know nothing, But hopefully you will find your luck one day.

Good luck - and don't forget to post here what you buy so we can come and see you :D

Thanks JohanV! I am new in here, and apologise for my font size. I just want to make it more easy to read. Will keep all my font in normal size in the future.

Yes! Will post here once I got my own guesthouse! Thank you for your support!

gtrwildman :)

Edited by gtrwildman

I would suggest you live for a year where you want to invest so you will know what is the good area, what is the market price, what are the problems of a certain area. Also, you will be close when a good deal pops up. Good deals don't last long and buying from overseas you won't see any good deals. Best of luck. I hope you know Thailand and Thai workers well already.

Hi Rametindallas! You are right. I think your suggestion is correct.

Buying without knowing the area situation is kind of stupid.

Agreed! Buying overseas will never find a good deal!

Let me see what can I do about your suggestion! Cheers!

gtrwildman

buy my own

techincally , i think u need one or more thai wives to buy (her) real estate here

This is what I am more concern.

I knew that I can setup my business in Thai, so I don't have to get Thai wife to buy my real estate.

Is that true?

buy my own

techincally , i think u need one or more thai wives to buy (her) real estate here

This is what I am more concern.

I knew that I can setup my business in Thai, so I don't have to get Thai wife to buy my real estate.

Is that true?

With a Thai majority shareholder yes although if they find out you are using this loophole could lose your property.