Apple-mac

Traxster

Have recently acquired a 2nd hand 'Apple-Mac Word Pro' Laptop and have discovered

much to my chagrin that it works differently from my Toshiba on which I have Internet Explorer,MicroSoft,Firefox etc etc.!

Does anyone know of a school in the Pattaya/Jomtien area which gives 'Apple-Mac' computer lessons ?.

I would be much obliged.

Cheers.....

"Have recently acquired a 2nd hand 'Apple-Mac Word Pro' Laptop and have discovered"

Do you mean Apple "MacBook Pro" if so I can help you if you are in Pattaya

however if you mean "Lotus Word Pro" sorry cannot help. I use Apple Word Processing Apple Works, quite easy to use.

Edited by roskruge

Check out YouTube for tutorials on using Macs. There are some very good videos that get you using some of the neat features that Macs have. I posted some years ago on TV and will try to find them and repost here if I do.

I've got a pdf copy of O'Reilly: Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual Leopard Edition Feb.2008

But it's 27.1 MB, so not quite good for attaching to an email.

If you want it, I can post it on SendSpace and you could download it from there. Let me know, either here on the forum, or by PM.

• 2 weeks later...

It just came to my attention that posting a link to another forum violates the rules. I do not see an option to edit my post with the link so could a mod delete the offending link? Thank you and my apologies.

Doesn't look like folks are too concerned....