Obtain The Visa Record

The visa your friend got from a Thai consulate is lost for good. If he wants a new visa he will have to pay for it at the consulate.

The first thing he must do is, of course, report the loss of the passport to the police and then apply for a new passport at his embassy. With the new passport he must then go to the immigration office and get the information about his permission to stay entered in the new passport.

--

Maestro

I would say when the new blank Passport is taken to Thai immigration Office they have on their computer until when the lost visa is valid to or the leave by date. I think they would check because you could be pulling "a fast one" as the visa could have expired years ago, and you now wanted to leave Thailand, having conveniently lost the old visa and Passport.

On the other hand they may automatically just give a stamp for 7 days to leave Thailand and re-enter with a valid visa.

Their must be a procedure as Passports with the visas are legitimately lost every day. Luckily in all my years of travel I have only lost a Passport in my home country.

Post 2 gives the procedure. Obtain a police report in the district it was lost or you noticed it lost. Take that to your Embassy for issue of a new passport (hopefully that is possible but if he has no copy of his passport may take a bit longer). When new passport received proceed to Immigration to notate it is a replacement for the old passport and the current permitted to stay stamp. He may need to know where and when he entered Thailand to easily find records at Immigration.

Quoting the OP "my friend had lost his passport but unfortunately he not got any one year visa photocopy and record".

Not so clear if the OP is talking about a consulate issued multiple entry non imm, or about an immigration issued one year extension.

After my passport was washed away by the 2004 tsunami, I went to my embassy, armed with a police report detailing the loss of my old passport.

With the new passport I went to Bangkok Immigration. The lady behind the desk in the room I was sent to, could only find a record of my last entry to the Kingdom in the computer system, and she put a copy of this long expired admitted until stamp in my passport, advising me to clear out my "overstay". I told her I was staying on a 1 year extension issued by Phangnga Immigration, whereupon she advised me to go to another room. After a lot of searching there, they found a record of my last 1 year extension, and supplied me with the desired stamp in my new passport.

So this was a few years ago, hopefully now also 1 year extensions pop up right away in the computer system when somebody's immigration status is checked.