Nissan March

I have seen on some previous posts that many have ordered a Nisan March and are waiting for them to arrive in Thailand. We ordered ours at the Motor show and were advised middle to end of June...

Sales person advise to call back first week of June and she would hopefully have more info...

How about the rest of you who have ordered a Nisan March, any word on when you will get yours?

Orange top model...

When did you order you car, was it at the motor show?

Actually, I was very lucky. Earlier this month, I was just browsing around for a car to buy. I met a lady at the local market who had set up a Nissan booth and asked her about the price and such. She just happened to have a green one on hand because the previous guy who reserved it, cancelled because of some Chinese superstition or something :)

Anyway, all I had to do was wait for my financing to clear (took 3 days) and went to get my car at the dealership.

But I know a few people who reserved theirs at the motor show and are expecting to get their cars in June or July.

Would like to hear the FC figures too, when you guys get to drive them. Wonder if the 20 km/l is really achievable in normal driving conditions..

In BKK, not really due to the traffic. It's more like around 16-17 km/l with light traffic and drops to around 12 km/l with heavier traffic.

But I can see it going up to, or even beyond, the 20 km/l mark as this model still uses less gas than other cars.

Would like to hear the FC figures too, when you guys get to drive them. Wonder if the 20 km/l is really achievable in normal driving conditions..

In BKK, not really due to the traffic. It's more like around 16-17 km/l with light traffic and drops to around 12 km/l with heavier traffic.

But I can see it going up to, or even beyond, the 20 km/l mark as this model still uses less gas than other cars.

I wonder how it would compare to a Jazz, im going to get one of those in july.