Messenger Service Or Reliable Person Needed

elektrified

Does anyone know of a messenger service, a taxi driver or other dependable person who is reliable, honest, and intelligent enough to coordinate picking up a cat from the Bang Kare (sp?) area (The Mall shopping center ) and safely transport the cat to the cargo department of the Airport and put him on a plane to Chiang Mai? The seller of the cat says she is very far from the Airport and can't take him there herself. We need some kind, responsible person who can do this for us for a reasonable fee. No motorcycle driver. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

#1) Where is Bang Kare ? I know The Mall in Nonthaburi Ngam Wong Wan, but I guess that's not the one you refer to..

#2) When do you want this to be done ?

I have a very good, intelligent and trustworthy friend who might be able to do this, but I need more info.

Today I was walking down Sukhumvit and noticed a small truck drive by that offered a pet delivery service for grooming, delivery from pet shops etc. Sorry didn't catch the name and most of the writing was in English. Perhaps phone calls to some of the large Bangkok pet shops might yield a name and phone number.

Some place out there, there is the service you are looking for.