Flights Lhr - Bkk Return - July/august

So, just to let those who may be interested know I just booked 4 flights from LHR - BKK (2 adults and 1child 3yo) on Opodo for £1643.00 inc taxes flying with EVA Air.

I have been looking for months and flights have been very expensive as it is school holidays here in the UK but thought this was a good deal for a direct flight (although more expensive at the same time than last year).

Looking froward to a months break.

Hope others get the same luck and what they are also looking for.

Kind regards

It's double the price to book one starting from Bangkok to London though. I wonder why that is.

was looking yesterday eva air bkk-lhr rtn 33,000 bht ==660 reckon its about the same think they give half price for 3 year old

I suspect they will get even cheaper as the horror show that is Thailand European tourist arrivals unfolds this summer. Maybe even the BKK to London overcharge nonsense will abate.

You can't judge completely from it, since it was a flight that BA could have potentially cancelled in the period 4 weeks to one week ago in the run up to their partial cabin crew strike, but my BA flight to BKK last night was about 20% full in economy and with only two seats in business occupied. Have never seen anything remotely like it in 20 years on this route.