Aircard Internet Udon / Nongkai Provine

johnlexo

Hi there

What is the best Deal / Brand / Sim / Provider for an air-card that works in Nongkai area. No need for 3 G / Just a good? speed connection to read the newspaper and study. Preferably based on hourly use. Thank you very much for any info. JL.

Meant "Province" - Sorry...

Edited by johnlexo

I suggest you get a DTAC SIM card and get a weekly unlimited plan for 266 baht. simply call the operator 1678 and ask them to a activate it..after you charged the sim card with at least 266 baht. works anywhere in TH.

HELP PLEASE! :)

I have a GSM net SIM with AIS which I have been trying to use for the last three weeks in a Vodaphone aircard device, This has a Joinair system with a Celcom3 - modem. In order to get the modems to work I had to reinstall windows, I was told and did so.

Unfortunately, even with a Windows 7 version I still can't hold the connection for longer than two minutes. I have checked and tried different settings with an AIS technician but they have given up. Nobody around me seems to understand how the aircard works. Anybody there? My free 30 hours promotion runs out tomorrow and I'm broke..:D

I have a GSM net SIM with AIS which I have been trying to use for the last three weeks in a Vodaphone aircard device, This has a Joinair system with a Celcom3 - modem. In order to get the modems to work I had to reinstall windows, I was told and did so.

Unfortunately, even with a Windows 7 version I still can't hold the connection for longer than two minutes. I have checked and tried different settings with an AIS technician but they have given up. Nobody around me seems to understand how the aircard works. Anybody there? My free 30 hours promotion runs out tomorrow and I'm broke..:D

thanks all the same. I have sorted it out by myself but I missed the deadline.

This is not the first time I don't get a reply in this forum (even a one word answer would be acceptable). Is anybody here who reads this, is it too boring or are my posts too dumb for IT experts..?

This is not the first time I don't get a reply in this forum (even a one word answer would be acceptable). Is anybody here who reads this, is it too boring or are my posts too dumb for IT experts..?

May have something to do with you giving us a headache with your rather muddled description.

Vodaphone(sic) aircard and a Celcom3 modem?? Which is it? Joinair system?? I'm sure you mean the Joinair Connection Manager, but I'm sure most others don't.

So in conclusion, you would have to wait until someone like myself came on to make sense of your muddled writings and then decide if I needed the headache. :D

Can you imagine that anyone here would be able to replicate such a sequence?

Any more questions?

Oh...I forgot to add....you hijacked someone else's thread. How would anyone know that your question even existed? It's under someone else's heading. Next time, start your own thread.

I thought I was doing the forum a favour by avoiding double posting but I guess I will have to be severly punished for the unlawful hijacking instead...:)

May have something to do with you giving us a headache with your rather muddled description.

Vodaphone(sic) aircard and a Celcom3 modem?? Which is it? Joinair system?? I'm sure you mean the Joinair Connection Manager, but I'm sure most others don't.

So in conclusion, you would have to wait until someone like myself came on to make sense of your muddled writings and then decide if I needed the headache. :D

Can you imagine that anyone here would be able to replicate such a sequence?

Any more questions?

I am awfully sorry for causing such stress in your life with my message. I could never forgive myself for expressing the problem so uncompetently and I promise I will study IT language before posting here again.

They say: The computer will logically do only what you instruct it to do. Computers don't use intuition like us but we risk becoming like them if we are not careful.

What is the association between Joinair systems and Joinair Connection Manager, I wonder...mmmmh..very difficult to solve this one.. I better google it..

I had no problem with the operators over the phone, actually. They are not English natives but they understood me perfectly, with a bit of intuition...

I have no further questions or you'll risk a nervous breakdown..

Thank you very much for your support and please take a stroll, there's a life out there, enjoy it! :D

I am not sure, asi have never used it, but check out CAT or HUTCH (same thing, just different geographical areas licensed) They have a so called 3G or High Speed which I do question, I have read, though, many people getting 400 down speed though. It has a huge coverage on a CDMA network. I read that a aircard is about 2000b. Sorry I don't to much, but check it out. Thread back on course :)

I am not sure, asi have never used it, but check out CAT or HUTCH (same thing, just different geographical areas licensed) They have a so called 3G or High Speed which I do question, I have read, though, many people getting 400 down speed though. It has a huge coverage on a CDMA network. I read that a aircard is about 2000b. Sorry I don't to much, but check it out. Thread back on course :)

Thanks very much for your advice. I will look into that.

Edited by Ave

hi there,

i use AIS sim works well here and ive used it all over thailand,i use a edge modem 4g works very well and its fast for thailand,but sometimes still make a cup of tea when wating to down load