Loud Speaker Broadcasts.

satpro

Hi All.

We live in a village not too far from the Rimping super market. there are loudspeaker set up along the village road, and every day the music starts, someone sings a short song and either a man or a woman gives a long speech, then some times we have a man and a woman singing a duet. Any one know what this is. Tell you one thing though, it sets all the village dogs howling.

Satpro.

Normal daily life in my village. Welcome to Thailand. Get use to it.:D

Ouf !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............THANK GOD I only get it occasionally and very rarely cause even then I can't stand it and drives me nuts.!!!!!!!!!! ....I moved away from India because of this sort of continuous night and day noise and it really now worries me that the same thing is building up here..... temple noise, gods barking oops sorry meant DOGS , vendors going by at 5 am selling their produce and screaming at the top of their lungs... BUT no mosques here yet (again thank god ) to go off from 5 am and then 4 more times a day in a cacaphony as they all go off within 1 minute intervals with a different chant and tone .... oye!! My poor ears ....:D and then followed up by the religious Hindu Temple chants at 6 am ........that's a regular day and thereafter the festivals kick in which seem endless and go on for weeks at a time with music screeching from bad quality loudspeakers all day and night .... Please let it not become like that EVER :):D :D

Normal daily life in my village. Welcome to Thailand. Get use to it.:D

Ouf !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............THANK GOD I only get it occasionally and very rarely cause even then I can't stand it and drives me nuts.!!!!!!!!!! ....I moved away from India because of this sort of continuous night and day noise and it really now worries me that the same thing is building up here..... temple noise, gods barking oops sorry meant DOGS , vendors going by at 5 am selling their produce and screaming at the top of their lungs... BUT no mosques here yet (again thank god ) to go off from 5 am and then 4 more times a day in a cacaphony as they all go off within 1 minute intervals with a different chant and tone .... oye!! My poor ears ....:D and then followed up by the religious Hindu Temple chants at 6 am ........that's a regular day and thereafter the festivals kick in which seem endless and go on for weeks at a time with music screeching from bad quality loudspeakers all day and night .... Please let it not become like that EVER :):D :D

H i Annabel. We also just left India (Goa) a couple of months ago, now living in a near CM. We left India after 3 years mainly because of the Visa problems, but we were also fed up with the. Driving. The Constant Racket. The Constant Rip Off Attitude, Garbage & Rubbish Everywhere. and of course the Dogs. In Goa there are Dogs everywhere. We lived in the Colva and Benaulim area, the Dogs were a complete pain in neck, packs wandering the streets, howling all night, and the beach is full of Dogs. If you go into a beach shack there are dogs under the tables, and once the food comes you will be surround by begging dogs. In Margoa and Panjim there are big packs of Dogs living on the streets. The Dog problem in Goa is out of control. Hope it does not happen here,

CM