Graphic/Web-Designer And Photographer Needed

Andreas84

I am looking for a professional yet reasonably priced graphic/web-designer, and a photographer. I need to make a good myspace-site for my music project. It includes to make the band-logo and graphic design for it, as well as the programming itself. I also need some graphic design for promotional material (cd-cover for promo-cd etc), perhaps the same or something similar as that on the website. I would also need at some point to get some good pictures of myself, profilepictures etc.

I also need to design an advertisement which I will put in a magazine.

Can anyone recommned someone for the job? It is important that the persons must have a certain skill in english, so that I will be able to communicate my ideas to them. Would be great if they also could assist in getting things printed professionally (cd-s, business cards etc). 

I am not prepared to pay a lot of money, which means I am looking for thai persons or westerners who could do it fairly cheap. As I, like many others, do not have a very high income when living in Thailand.

This is handy... I am looking for a webdesigner too... When I find someone I am content with, I will let you know. Chok dii, good luck.

Btw, what is the price for a fairly simple website but with decent design? On Bali t is around 1,2 mill Rupiah/ 90 Euro.

Edited by Soulwy

Anyone who has reasonable computer knowledge can create their own websites, banners, posters, business cards and upload photos.

Some know how about css and HTML scripting is required, but easily learned and no need to be a genius.

If you search Google you will see that there is scores of free good quality domain websites available.

I used to create websites for friends free of charge, but they expected me to maintain them, update and amend the sites when required.

This became a burden and now I don’t offer my services for free because it`s not just the website creation but the continued site maintenance in which I don’t want the commitment unless I am well paid as an incentive.

Anyone who has reasonable computer knowledge can create their own websites, banners, posters, business cards and upload photos.

Some know how about css and HTML scripting is required, but easily learned and no need to be a genius.

If you search Google you will see that there is scores of free good quality domain websites available.

I used to create websites for friends free of charge, but they expected me to maintain them, update and amend the sites when required.

This became a burden and now I don't offer my services for free because it`s not just the website creation but the continued site maintenance in which I don't want the commitment unless I am well paid as an incentive.

Good advice BWM - to tell the truth he could do the whole thing.

Those college courses and years of experience the so-called "designers" claim to have are pretty over rated when it comes down to it - just bone up on CSS and HTML, grab a few templates, download some pictures from Flickr (no need to ask) and go for it. CD cover and business cards...I understand the guys down the Night Market make their own so if he's looking for a bargain from someone with design and print management experience but really cheap, that could well be the place to start. Most speak a bit of English so they'd probably sort him out a good band logo in no time for a couple of hundred baht.

Hmmm..

Edited by Greenside

This is handy... I am looking for a webdesigner too... When I find someone I am content with, I will let you know. Chok dii, good luck.

Btw, what is the price for a fairly simple website but with decent design? On Bali t is around 1,2 mill Rupiah/ 90 Euro.

Hi,

I came across this guy, and he seems to be good:  kudosstudio.com

address: 9/23 Moo 1, Tambon

Chang Phuak, Muang, Chiangmai 50300

telephone: 083-152-4278

e-mail: [email protected]

For websites, I got the impression that he would charge something similar to what you mention would be the cost at Bali.

For those who mention doing it by myself, maybe I am just too lazy, or maybe I am looking for something slightly more professional than what I or the guys at the nightmarket could do for a few hundred baht :-) But thanks for the input, anyway!

Hi,

I came across this guy, and he seems to be good: kudosstudio.com

address: 9/23 Moo 1, Tambon

Chang Phuak, Muang, Chiangmai 50300

telephone: 083-152-4278

e-mail: [email protected]

For websites, I got the impression that he would charge something similar to what you mention would be the cost at Bali.

Not bad, Not bad... but the guy is not up to scratch with modern web techniques... but you will have a pretty website... maybe thats all that matters.

If you get him to design it for 100 euros, and then feel like you actually want to get visitors (other than by direct marketing - cards/leaflets/advertising etc) .. drop me a line.

In all, speaking as a web pro for 15 years+ get him to do his graphics and 'flash' then hire a real web guy to maintain it.

A little hint... have a look at sites like www.templatemonster.com or search for web templates. You can pick em up for $30. If you see something you like, you can pay a 'forger' like me to replicate it - avoiding copyright etc..

Got to start somewhere... and this guy looks good for 100 euro.

300 euro and you should get a decent site.

just finishing 2 webs now. another 3 or so in the pipeline. And another 70,000 page site almost done after 3 months of procrastination.

best wishes

Edited by whiterussian