Where To Buy Latest Thai Stamps?

anna234cn

At the main post office I've seen them set up a special table to sell special collector type stamps....but its not always there....just sometimes. If you asked for this stamp at the place where you buy stamps to put on envelopes...you know, the usual kind, then they might not have them but a special collector type sales thing might.

Also I have a vague memory of them selling collector type stamps at a booth at the Hualampong train station...but that would have been several years ago.

Edited by chownah

At the main post office I've seen them set up a special table to sell special collector type stamps....but its not always there....just sometimes.  If you asked for this stamp at the place where you buy stamps to put on envelopes...you know, the usual kind, then they might not have them but a special collector type sales thing might.

Also I have a vague memory of them selling collector type stamps at a booth at the Hualampong train station...but that would have been several years ago.

so where are those main post offices in Bangkok if u know. Thanks. :o

I saw some interesting Thai triangle stamps ads in a post office. But when I asked the officer, he said there is no this kinda stamp. So I am wonderring where I can buy them. Thanks for any info.  :D

local post office

but if u want more, go to the post office at Chaengwatthana Rd...

bambi :o

There is a stamp collectors shop in the MBK building on the ground floor left hand side as you face the BTS.

He is very helpful and can point you in the right directions to the main post office.

QUOTE(anna234cn @ 2005-06-20 21:31:15)

so where are those main post offices in Bangkok if u know. Thanks. smile.gif

New Road (Charoen Krung), between Si Praya and Surawong Rd. Large light brown building on the west side of the road (between Charoen Krung soi 32 and 34).

If this is the place close to the river it is a very good place and holds a large stock of stamps.

I hope this helps you.