Left Handed People

daleyboy

By the way, anyone know where to buy a left-handed screw-driver?

In all good diy shops you will find them next to the sky hooks .Hope this is of help. :o

The sky hooks, now are they the ones next to the tartan paint by any chance?

By the way, anyone know where to buy a left-handed screw-driver?

In all good diy shops you will find them next to the sky hooks .Hope this is of help. :o

That's where you get the long waits :D

The long wait happens when you go to the local Homepro store and ask the local staff where you can find a left handed screw-driver. :D

Almost as many lefties as normal people  :D  :o

Not in the forces . Unless they use a specially altered rifle all snipers are right handed.Otherwise they get the rejected cartridge in the face. :D

I asked the platoon sergeant if my rifles cartridge ejecter could be changed as I was left handed! You should of heard the howls of laughter and "learn to use the other shoulder and hand!".

Guess thats a no then I glummly mused! Suprisingly firing from the right shoulder was just as easy as the left, easier in fact! :D

If you are a above average shot , being left handed, you will get your "turn around "

rifle. snipers are a rare breed, left or right handed and now adays armiwa do apreciate that. :D

Almost as many lefties as normal people  :D  :o

Not in the forces . Unless they use a specially altered rifle all snipers are right handed.Otherwise they get the rejected cartridge in the face. :D

I asked the platoon sergeant if my rifles cartridge ejecter could be changed as I was left handed! You should of heard the howls of laughter and "learn to use the other shoulder and hand!".

Guess thats a no then I glummly mused! Suprisingly firing from the right shoulder was just as easy as the left, easier in fact! :D

If you are a above average shot , being left handed, you will get your "turn around "

rifle. snipers are a rare breed, left or right handed and now adays armiwa do apreciate that. :D

Indeed my militristic friend, you are correct however the weapon i was talking about was only an assault rifle not a sniper rifle.

The long wait happens when you go to the local Homepro store and ask the local staff where you can find a left handed screw-driver. :D

Help is here lefties...

http://www.left-handed.com/

totster :D

Thanks for that fella i always wanted a left handed boomerang :D

I think the left handed camera is taking it too far really.. :o

totster (right handed) :D

Help is here lefties...

http://www.left-handed.com/

totster :D

Thanks for that fella i always wanted a left handed boomerang :D

I think the left handed camera is taking it too far really.. :o

totster (right handed) :D

I have to say that i do like the left handed cheque book i get from the bank very good indeed