Female Suspect In Human Trafficking Ring Nabbed At Suvarnabhumi Airport

webfact

Suspect in human trafficking ring nabbed at Suvarnabhumi Airport

gallery_327_1086_7039.jpg

BANGKOK (TNA) -- Police on Thursday arrrested a woman accused of being member of a human trafficking syndicate for the sex trade at Suvarnabhumi Airport on her return from Bahrain.

Aritsa Iammuang, 24-year-old native of Sukhothai province, was arrested at the airport on Thursday.

The detention followed the cooperation between Social Development and Human Security Ministry, Crime Suppression Division of Human Trafficking and the Immigration Division 2.

Social Development and Human Security Minister Issara Somchai said that the authorities had monitored the human trafficking syndicate after two Thai women were lured into prostitution in Bahrain in 2009.

The flesh trade ring consisted of six Thais, four of whom--including Ms Aritsa--have now been arrested while the other two remain at large.

Pol. Col Surachet Hakpan of the Crime Suppression Bureau's Division of Human Trafficking explained that the sex trade gang members separated the duties of luring victims, applying for visas and leading the sex workers to Bahrain.

Under the Anti-Human Trafficking Act, over three persons committing this kind of crime will face 10- to 20-year jail terms.

Regarding the two Thais lured to work as sex workers in 2009, they have returned to their hometowns. (TNA)

tnalogo.jpg

-- TNA 2010-06-17

You ask why Thailand is still on the USA shyt list for human trafficking?:)

Rucharee will no doubt have a different opinion on this to the rest of us hahaha.......??

can't wait to see :D

And somehow Rucharee will find a way to blame it on foreigners or America. Thats Thai style, blame all your problems on someone else.

she is scum

Yeah, I agree.

What about the men who come here to take advantage of the disadvantaged? Same thing, but in country. And the Karaoke bar owners......and the bar owners....hey, ever been to a "fishbowl"?....and they village people who bring a girl in to town to work a bar, which she has to buy her way out of....and the parents that know and take the money....the guy who gets a girl thirty years junior....."I'm helping her"......what about the country that ...as it doesn't not actively outlaw; supports these things.....the police that "have an interest", not every underdeveloped nation is like this.....just who are the human traffickers?????

Morals are morals....not applied on a country to country basis......having said that....no, I am not the guy who has not crossed lines...other peoples' or my own. just having one of those thoughtful mornings....

What about the American girls that "'Dance' themselves through College" ?

Same same................x

she is scum

Yeah, I agree.

What about the men who come here to take advantage of the disadvantaged? Same thing, but in country. And the Karaoke bar owners......and the bar owners....hey, ever been to a "fishbowl"?....and they village people who bring a girl in to town to work a bar, which she has to buy her way out of....and the parents that know and take the money....the guy who gets a girl thirty years junior....."I'm helping her"......what about the country that ...as it doesn't not actively outlaw; supports these things.....the police that "have an interest", not every underdeveloped nation is like this.....just who are the human traffickers?????

Morals are morals....not applied on a country to country basis......having said that....no, I am not the guy who has not crossed lines...other peoples' or my own. just having one of those thoughtful mornings....