Best Place To Get Non Imm B Visa

Hi guys

I have lately read some post where people had different experience in different countries getting their Non Imm. "B" visa. So Now I want to ask you what experience did you had, and which country can you recommend going to for making a non imm b visa

Thank you

Some more information from you(OP) would sure help in getting your question answered. What are you basing the Non B on ? Employment? Education? If employment then the employer needs to get your paperwork sorted before heading off to any consulate. Not sure what the criteria is for a Non B Ed visa, as I am on a Non B (work) visa. Hopefully you can come back and provide more info. Cheers.

Keep in mind that if the visa is for employment you need the initial non B BEFORE applying for your WP.

Edited by mizzi39

There is no requirement for any type of visa to apply for a work permit. Indeed the requirement for a non immigrant B visa in many local Consulates is proof you have applied for a work permit. The work permit can not be issued until the non immigrant visa is shown - but it can be applied for.

A non immigrant B visa is for business/work only. It has nothing to do with education.

I'm applying for a Non imm B for work. But I have all the papers and stuff, the question is that I have read that in some counties it should be harder to get the non imm B than others, so I just wanted to know if you got any ideas or experience which countires are good for applying for visa or which are not that good.

Best regards

Mk style

If you got a WP3 (applied for work permit) you can apply in either Cambodia, Laos or Malaysia.

You will only get a single entry non-B.

With a work permit you can get a 1 year multiple entry non-B in KL.

Edited by PoorSucker