Dental Cleaning Recommend (Hygenist)

thaiswimmer

I was wondering if anyone knows of a real dental hygenist or dentist who does a GOOD cleaning here in Pattaya....if so please be as accurate as possible as to the location as i seem to have a hard time finding places sometimes....gettin old!!!   Thank You for your time!!

I've only ever heard the term "dental hygienist" in American movies and expect it is someone with skills like what we in Europe would call a dental assistant. I don't think dental hygienists exist here, just dentists. As for good dentists there has been several threads going through them. Dentists don't change that often so you'll probably find the recommendations still valid.

Edited by Phil Conners

Happy Dental Clinic,Soi 17,just off Pattaya 3rd road ,(within a couple of minutes of Tukcom,coming from another direction). I think are one of the best if not the best. Attended to within minutes,good English and the staff are on top of their game.Service rates are advertised outside the premises (500 Baht for a cavity filling).

Dip your finger into salt,rub your teeth for a couple of minutes with finger,feels as though you have had a tooth polish.

Try "DP" Dental Point on Soi Yume (the Soi next to Carrefour).

She does a great job and she is the most beautiful dentist I have ever seen, seriously !!! My Mum has had a fair bit of work done here on her Thailand visits and had absolutely no complaints.

Happy Dental Clinic,Soi 17,just off Pattaya 3rd road ,(within a couple of minutes of Tukcom,coming from another direction). I think are one of the best if not the best. Attended to within minutes,good English and the staff are on top of their game.Service rates are advertised outside the premises (500 Baht for a cavity filling).

Dip your finger into salt,rub your teeth for a couple of minutes with finger,feels as though you have had a tooth polish.

How could you say your dentist is "one of the best if not the best". I reckon my dentist is the best lol. Everyone will think their own dentists are the best, and unless you've tried every dentist in Pattaya how could you possibly know.

There is one thing I can say about my dentist. If you want an appointment you'll have to book a week or two ahead, so that says a lot. There's no popping in for a clean there.

There was a recent thread about this dentist. Just do a search for "Warin Leekpai" for more details.