One For The Brits

Mr Cadbury met Ms Rowntree on a Double Decker, it was just After Eight. They got off at Quality Street, in front of the Fishermans Friend pub. He asked her name, "Polo, I'm the one with the hole" she said in a quiet Wispa. "I'm Marathon, the one with the nuts" he said! Then he touched her Creme Eggs. They checked into a hotel, he slipped his hand into her Snickers and felt her Milky Way. He fondled her Flap Jacks and she rubbed his Tic Tacs. It was a Fab moment as she let out a scream of sheer Turkish Delight! Sadly 3 days later his Sherbert Fountain started to drip. It turns out Ms Rowntree had been with Bertie Basset who had Allsorts.

Nice one Naboo :D

Mr Cadbury met Ms Rowntree on a Double Decker, it was just After Eight. They got off at Quality Street, in front of the Fishermans Friend pub. He asked her name, "Polo, I'm the one with the hole" she said in a quiet Wispa. "I'm Marathon, the double one with twice the nuts !" he said. Then he massaged her Creme Egg and carressed her walnut whips. They checked into a hotel, once in the room he slipped his four finger kitkat into her Snickers and felt her Milky Way. He fondled her cherry topped Flap Jacks and she rubbed his Tic Tacs and Golden Wonder Spicy Chilli.

It was a Fab moment as she let out a scream of sheer Turkish Delight! Sadly 3 days later his Sherbert Fountain started to drip. It turns out Ms Rowntree had been with Bertie Basset who had Allsorts.9 months later, Ms Rowntree gave birth to some Jelly Babies and a right dolly mixture they were too!!

see if anyone else can add to this ?