Day Trip To Pattaya

singto

If I am to take a day trip to Pattaya for the Ripley's museum, what time should I leave Bangkok? What bus should I take? Where do I get off? How much? Can anyone give me a step ny step guide to get there...

Btw, I heard of the Cabaret shows that they have in Pattaya...where is this? What time does it start? I guess this would be at night and if that is the case then I think I might have to stay overnight...which hotel do you think is best but not costly?

Thanks in advance for the inputs.

ripleys is in the royal garden plaza shopping centre. The haunted house atraction next door is great fun as well best to get a taxi from the bus station.

Do they have metered taxis there? Where do I take the bus from bangkok? What bus station?

Any idea on the cabaret show?

baht bus should get you from bus station to royal garden plaza or just agree fare with taxi driver should only be 50 or 60 baht maybe less. Not sure which bus station you need at bangkok as far as shows there are proper shows like tiffanys or alcazar both are great or bars have shows as well

If I am to take a day trip to Pattaya for the Ripley's museum, what time should I leave Bangkok? What bus should I take? Where do I get off? How much? Can anyone give me a step ny step guide to get there...

Btw, I heard of the Cabaret shows that they have in Pattaya...where is this? What time does it start? I guess this would be at night and if that is the case then I think I might have to stay overnight...which hotel do you think is best but not costly?

From Bangkok : take the bus from either Morchit Station or Ekkami Station, whichever is closer to you. Bus fare is 101 baht from Ekkami to Pattaya. Buses leave every 30 minutes.

Arrive in Pattaya bus station : take baht bus taxi to Beach Road, Royal Garden Plaza, Ripleys is on the top floor or take motorcycle taxi...I haven't seen the metered taxis...

Any other questions, feel free to ask... :o

From Bangkok : take the bus from either Morchit Station or Ekkami Station, whichever is closer to you. Bus fare is 101 baht from Ekkami to Pattaya. Buses leave every 30 minutes.

Arrive in Pattaya bus station : take baht bus taxi to Beach Road, Royal Garden Plaza, Ripleys is on the top floor or take motorcycle taxi...I haven't seen the metered taxis...

Any other questions, feel free to ask... :o

Thanks. Booked myself a hotel in central pattaya for the night...will be there next week...hoping to enjoy it there. =)

hi Singto, u stopping in Central Pattaya hotel in South Pattaya?

If u r I am stopping there in July for a few weeks so let me know how the hotel is, I have stayed there before but it was a couple of years ago and it was a good clean hotel then.

Anyway Ripleys haunted thing is a right laugh. I took my wife who is Thai and she was screaming her head off. Some parts of the tour u cant even seen your hand infront of your face and u dont know what is going to leap out at u next, also make sure the person in the lead has some sense of direction or u will be walking and bumping into the walls all day long. Also keep tight grip on that rope cause u dont want to loose anyone in there!