Second Hand Computers

evanson

Made mistake of introducing neighbour's kid to the wild and wacky ways of the web, and now aforesaid to takes every opportunity to purloin my computer,

To be fair, kid uses for 'lurnin'' stuff too. but mum single mother/cleaner (so not much funds available for 'extras'),

Also don't need to spend a fortune as kid only 5 and a bit, and desktop sufficient.

Anyone can suggest ultra cheap 2nd hand computer outlet? Thankyou :)

Edited by evanson

Actually I'm selling 2 of my computer cause i'm upgrading to bigger machine.... how cheap do you mean?

:)evanson, without trying to flog you anything, here is my advice. Go to IT city centre. look at S/H desk tops and prices they ask. Offer 50% spot. Can't go much cheaper. You are a generous guy... (unless there are alterior motives?...)

Good luck in a good deed

Actually I'm selling 2 of my computer cause i'm upgrading to bigger machine.... how cheap do you mean?

:)evanson, without trying to flog you anything, here is my advice. Go to IT city centre. look at S/H desk tops and prices they ask. Offer 50% spot. Can't go much cheaper. You are a generous guy... (unless there are alterior motives?...)

Good luck in a good deed

Thanks for the replies (although 'how cheap do you mean not particularly helpful). I missed out on my 'ultra cheap' as an architect friend of mine working for Raimon Land told me they'd recently got rid of all their desktops in favour of laptops. The desktops had gone for 2.5k a piece.Going rate for 2nd hand desktops apparently.

No, no 'ulterior' motive. It may come as a surprise (particularly to many on this forum) that some of us didn't leave their hearts, along with their brains, in their home countries, and are neither pederasts nor whoremongers. But thanks for the advice re IT City.

Edited by evanson