Best Place To Sell Used Books In Bangkok

Chunky1

You have come to the right place. Your very own ThaiVisa has a classified section that is free. You can list them for sale there and see what they bring.

Well, you should at least list the genre. I'm into cars, but I wouldn't be interested in 78 books about tires. No, not being a smartas*, just saying.

And in the interest of slow typing, there are some really good copy programs in Pantip Plaza, MBK etc. on voice recognition software.

It's easy to install (they have a wizard to guide you through the whole deal), train and use, just need to buy a decent microphone and do it. It's the wave or the future and saves a lot of time. If you want a comma, you just say 'comma' and it shows up on the screen.

Yes, the voice recognition software of the past was crap and difficult to train, but now is now.

And yes, buying an original program is the right way to go, but good luck in finding one, and when you do, it will be triple the cost of an overpriced original overseas. Copy programs are 100 to 300 baht, originals are 2k plus baht. If the originals were for sale at a fair price, there would be a lot less copies.

I second Dasa Books... I sell my books there, not for cash but for store credit. I then get more books to read, then once those are done, I turn them in for more.

Each time you get 50% of the price, so every time you trade in your books you end up with half as many books. I started out with about 100 books of my own, so I will end up with reading about 97 books more before they are all gone. I am ok with that as it will give me a couple of years of "Free Reading", after that I will start buying books again for a couple of years and then repeat the process.

Edited by CWMcMurray

You have come to the right place. Your very own ThaiVisa has a classified section that is free. You can list them for sale there and see what they bring.

Are you high or just mad?

Well, you should at least list the genre. I'm into cars, but I wouldn't be interested in 78 books about tires. No, not being a smartas*, just saying.

And in the interest of slow typing, there are some really good copy programs in Pantip Plaza, MBK etc. on voice recognition software.

It's easy to install (they have a wizard to guide you through the whole deal), train and use, just need to buy a decent microphone and do it. It's the wave or the future and saves a lot of time. If you want a comma, you just say 'comma' and it shows up on the screen.

Yes, the voice recognition software of the past was crap and difficult to train, but now is now.

And yes, buying an original program is the right way to go, but good luck in finding one, and when you do, it will be triple the cost of an overpriced original overseas. Copy programs are 100 to 300 baht, originals are 2k plus baht. If the originals were for sale at a fair price, there would be a lot less copies.