Dance Class In Bang Na/Phli Area

anon345535

my daughter seems to like singing and dancing, particularly when i am out of the room. i've asked a few neighbours but no-one seems to know anything about anything. i've searched the forums but only came up with threads from pattaya/phuket/hua hin. i'm not interested in sending her to thai dancing lessons. she loves high school musical and stuff like that. i've asked her and she said she would like to start doing it (she's only 3) but i have no intention of forcing it if she decides she's not interested. anyone know of any places in this area? preferably weekday evenings as i only have custody on those nights and her mum's a lazy bitch :)

Edited by c411um

Hey there! I used to do dancig at the D-Dance Troupe GMM. But I am not sure how young they go, but I am sure I have seen some young children running about in the building.

http://www.d-dancetroupe.com

I've been on stage with a few ''famous'' singers from this dance school and a lot of the students turn professional and are taught by very talented dancers. Contact them and see what they can do :)