Get Well Soon Thaipauly

bkkmadness

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone has his mobile phone number maybe that someone could send him a text message along the lines of "h t t p://w w w .thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=38087"

If the hospital has an internet kiosk then he'd be able to get all these get well messages.

:o

ThaiPauly/ThaiPoorly, I'm gonna get a few beers tonight just so that I can drink to your good health.

Anyone going to be feeling sick tomorrow night? Let me know and I'll get a few more beers in. :o

Edited by Gazza

If anyone has his mobile phone number maybe that someone could send him a text message along the lines of "h t t p://w w w .thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=38087"

If the hospital has an internet kiosk then he'd be able to get all these get well messages.

:D

I lost his number. :o

I hope it all went ok mate.Full match report on the nursies at CM Ram is expected. :D

:D

I lost his number. :D

I hope it all went ok mate.Full match report on the nursies at CM Ram is expected. :D

Absolutely. :D

Sponge baths... :o

I don't know if anyone could check the hospital, of course anyone is welcome to call up and ask how ThaiPauly is doing but I have a feeling he'll be regsitered under a different name. :o I suppose it's a bit of an invasion of privacy really unless your a close friend so lets just wait for the man himself.

Bahtsold asked me to keep the news updated in a PM but I should have mentioned to him that I don't know the guy any better than I know most of you lot, just a bunch of names and comments on a forum board but since this is quite a serious operation and he was concerned about it the Get Well Card seemed a cool thing to do.

I expect it'll be some days before he fully recovers and gets back on the internet so we'll just have to sit tight and see what happens and of course hope for the best but everybody that comes here keep adding your comments lets keep this topic first page so he has a nice surprise when he does finally log in, it only takes a second to make a quick post to say "get well" and theres not enough of them yet.

Just bumping

Though I gathered you mean this thread, I did have an image of you dancing around to a Snoop Dogg tune flicker through my head. :o

Reckon it'll be a few days yet before he gets on here, he said something about maybe needing a Spinal fusion which I admit I know nothing about but sounds like something that takes a bit of recovery time afterwards and I can't imagine thaivisa would be his top priority at the moment. :D:D

Edited by bkkmadness

Just bumping

Though I gathered you mean this thread, I did have an image of you dancing around to a Snoop Dogg tune flicker through my head. :o

Reckon it'll be a few days yet before he gets on here, he said something about maybe needing a Spinal fusion which I admit I know nothing about but sounds like something that takes a bit of recovery time afterwards and I can't imagine thaivisa would be his top priority at the moment. :D:D

Well we'll just make sure Thaivisa keeps Thaipauli as its top priority until Thaipauli tells us to shut up and stop being girly.

Just bumping

Well, we'll just make sure Thaivisa keeps Thaipauli as its top priority until Thaipauli tells us to shut up and stop being girly.

EDIT// Not by double posting though - I dunno what happened there - are well.

Edited by Thomas_Merton