Get Well Soon Thaipauly

bkkmadness

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez Paully, I thougt you'd gone a bit quiet, I didn't know you were crook until today.

Get well and get the keyboard oiled........

Your lucky to have your wife helping you, all I had was 2 beautiful hookers to bathe me and take care of me after my op...... :o

When do you think you'll be tap dancing again?  :D

Did having two prolong your recovery Ubon :D

hi Guys,

I am feeling a whole lot better today. Dont know why, maybee just the power of positive thinking.

I ended up having to go back into hospital again as the first operation-well the surgeon made a mistake, so he had to cut me open again.

It was very painful second time around, thought I knew what PAIN was until after I came round, they onlygave me pethadine which has a numbing effect on me for 1 hour, then 5 more hours of agony. I had to beg them for morphine which I even tually got, that last 4 hours, I could cope with the remaining 2.

Anyway he took some more shit out and put it in a jar (no pics Totster sorry)

I dont know if the op has been sucessful yet, will have to wait and see, have to take it easy and hope I dont get any more setbacks, but should be posting more now (you poor people).

ITS GOOD TO BE BACK (litterally - this bloody corset hurts though!!

Thanks for everything and to Thomas Merton for being my go between

Cheers

TP

TP

Tap dancing is postponed until further notice  :D

Hey, TP, that morphines great, innit :o

I hope the bastards do a better job of your back than they did on my leg......

Get well pal. :D

Thanks Udon, glad you havent changed your Avitar!

Yep Tap dancing's out of the question for now, I will leave that to Mr.Bojangles. Ballet maybee OK though (provided I can get enough socks down the front of my tights :D )

How is the leg nowadays, still stuck in Sid? Any chance of you coming back soon?

Cheers

TP

Tap dancing is postponed until further notice   :D

Hey, TP, that morphines great, innit :o

I hope the bastards do a better job of your back than they did on my leg......

Get well pal. :D

Thanks Udon, glad you havent changed your Avitar!

Yep Tap dancing's out of the question for now, I will leave that to Mr.Bojangles. Ballet maybee OK though (provided I can get enough socks down the front of my tights :D )

How is the leg nowadays, still stuck in Sid? Any chance of you coming back soon?

Cheers

TP

B4 Xmas...... someone has booked my room here in Beirut :D

And yeah Udon Morphine is good, but they wont even send a nurse out in a Tuk Tuk to give me a jab when I am in severe discomfort Great shame, but I would not want to get hooked on it , so I am happy to stay "drug free" apart from the tablets. Wish they would just send the Nurse!!

Cheers

TP

And yeah Udon Morphine is good, but they wont even send a nurse out in a Tuk Tuk to give me a jab when I am in severe discomfort Great shame, but I would not want to get hooked on it , so I am happy to stay "drug free" apart from the tablets. Wish they would just send the Nurse!!

Cheers

TP

The nurse may cause more back damage TP :o

TP,

I understand where you are coming from.

If there is anything good about the pain, its that it keeps you from doing something foolish particularly at this rehabilitary time.

If you must, must must get respite from the pain for a couple of hours, get some vicodin. Be careful - I think anybody could run a marathon on 2 broken legs with that stuff.

Muscle relaxants are a joke. THey cause more depression than they cause respite from pain.

hot and cold compresses can do wonders for short time relief.

Lastly, Have you figured out how to wipe your ass yet? I rigged a clothes hanger.

Cheers

TP

The nurse may cause more back damage TP :D

I'll grin and bear it Doctor, grin and bear it :o

Cheers

TP

I can give you 2 good phone numbers of my nurses for a small fee :o

Lastly, Have you figured out how to wipe your ass yet?   I rigged a clothes hanger.

That's what Udon's nurses are for! :D

Many a true word is spoken in jest, you just did :D

Showertime was eagerly looked fwd to.....

Luckily my house was arky designed in the 70's, so it would fit 3 :D

Saved a lotta water too........ :o

I make sure every house I live in these days has a Bidet.

I know I'm going to have the only house in Samchuk and probably all of Suphan with one! :D