Houses To Rent In Hiua Hin

kunash

i have looked on various expat sites for hua hin and google, to search for houses to rent, but have at most seen about 6 to rent. i am currently in surin, and there is practically no house rental market here. nothing nice at all to rent. is there a good rental market for houses in hua hin? and if so does anyone know a good website for house rental ( not appt, townhouse, condo etc )? please

• Like 1

There are lots of houses for rent in Hua Hin and as the above poster said 2nd-home realty is one of the most trustworthy ones in town to work with. A lot of rental owners just put out a sign and you have to drive around to find the house and deal you like. We did this a couple of Sunday's ago as we may be moving soon and found a suitable house in about two hours but they were not advertised on the web, just had a sign out front.

When my wife and I were looking for a house to rent in Hua Hin, we initially tried the web, and then the agents. In our experience, without exception, the places advertised on the web were very over-priced, at least 2 times the going rate. The places we were shown by agents were not very different, maybe 50-100% over-priced.

In the end we did what everyone recommends, and drove up and down the streets looking for "house to rent" signs. In this way we found a very nice house, 3 beds, 4 bath, quiet, clean neighborhood, 3 minutes walk from the beach, for Baht 12,000.

When my wife and I were looking for a house to rent in Hua Hin, we initially tried the web, and then the agents. In our experience, without exception, the places advertised on the web were very over-priced, at least 2 times the going rate. The places we were shown by agents were not very different, maybe 50-100% over-priced.

In the end we did what everyone recommends, and drove up and down the streets looking for "house to rent" signs. In this way we found a very nice house, 3 beds, 4 bath, quiet, clean neighborhood, 3 minutes walk from the beach, for Baht 12,000.

yeah i agree, i found the house i am in now by word of mouth.

You might be able to find something through agents if you go in with a specific number in mind. Tell them you need something under 15,000 (for example) and give them a list of things the house must have (washing machine, full furniture, easy walk to markets, etc.). Don't budge. You'd be surprised at the results.

• 3 weeks later...