Very Boring

Not too long ago the Samui forum had more views than the Phuket forum :shock1: and appr.the same amount of postings, although there are much more expats in Phuket of course. That had changed and all the topics here are really boring since quite a while. :boring:

As far as I can remember the last really good topic was about how to find a good Samui woman. Wasn't it? :giggle::o

Glad you've resurrected this topic as I've been turning towards hotel managers and restaurant owners in my search for the perfect lady. Although I did enjoy a fling with the young lady who does my laundry most recently. She tells me she is Samuian but how can I be sure Birdman?

The funny thing is the same question is being asked in the Southern Thailand Forum.

Back to your question.

Well I suppose this particular member has found the love of his life in Estonia or Dubai by now. I'm sure you can come up with a nice topic Birdman. Samui related that is.

We are in negotiation at the moment with Big C , to write a weekly column.There will also be a Dear Ruth please advise ( personal relation help line) , we are again trying to negotiate with Big C & Screamingeagle to see if they will look after it.

Crusty, will be contributing to the legal advise section.

Hope this helps.

<BR>We are in negotiation at the moment with Big C , to write a weekly column.There will also be a Dear Ruth please advise ( personal relation help line) , we are again trying to negotiate with Big C & Screamingeagle to see if they will look after it.<BR>Crusty, will be contributing to the legal advise section.<BR>Hope this helps.<BR>
<BR><BR>Apologies for not being a 'Samuian'<BR>OP was a question by a dissatisfied Member.<BR>The posts above explain why Samui life is so boring.  Eat it.<BR>

<BR>We are in negotiation at the moment with Big C , to write a weekly column.There will also be a Dear Ruth please advise ( personal relation help line) , we are again trying to negotiate with Big C & Screamingeagle to see if they will look after it.<BR>Crusty, will be contributing to the legal advise section.<BR>Hope this helps.<BR>
<BR><BR>Apologies for not being a 'Samuian'<BR>OP was a question by a dissatisfied Member.<BR>The posts above explain why Samui life is so boring.  Eat it.<BR>

Thank God you don't live here, couldn't handle all these pearls of wisdom.But then you have to be here to understand, not just make a senseless comment.

We are in negotiation at the moment with Big C , to write a weekly column.There will also be a Dear Ruth please advise ( personal relation help line) , we are again trying to negotiate with Big C & Screamingeagle to see if they will look after it.

Hope this helps.

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Things are a bit slow on Samui at the moment as you can tell, but will probably pick up sometime!:w00t: after the next party! :burp:

I am certainly not a native, but in the 20 odd years I have been livin' here, it never was boring for a single minute, I wouldn't be here anymore!

If Mr.Birdman, is bored he should ask himself why and then consider changes and action!

Not simply blame "Samui" for his very own boredom, but I suspect he is out for some other entertainment!

Nowadays it might prove a bit difficult to get acquainted with a Samuian woman, as the ones from the Northeast outnumber them by at least 1:50, as well as migrant workers from Suratthani and Nakhon si Thammarat.

The Samui Forum... is a complete different story.

Hope this helps.

Can't wait!!!!My pearls of wisdom will be an instant success, I'm sure!! <_<

nothingtoadd.gif

I love that smiley !!!!!! :clap2: 

And for the samui forum.

All the other folks are going back to their home country,

to than come back next saison,

to spend their fresh earned western money,

in our restaurants.

So they're too busy working then chatting away, I guess.  :closedeyes:

Hope this helps.

I thought I was going to get the Dear Ruth column, I'd be so good at it. :D

The funny thing is the same question is being asked in the Southern Thailand Forum.

Back to your question.

Well I suppose this particular member has found the love of his life in Estonia or Dubai by now. I'm sure you can come up with a nice topic Birdman. Samui related that is.

The former is a great place to look, the latter is way to expensive to find out. Samui is not the place to try to find one but the process of trial and error can be rewarding in its own way. ;)