When Will Be Nissan Juke Available In Thailand?

Earlier in the year, Nissan Thailand was planning for a 2011 release (back when it was referred to as the Qazana).

However, since then there have been a couple of conflicting statements released - one in particular stating that the car was intended for US, UK and JP markets only - which casts a level of doubt on it now.

Given the massive strides Nissan have made in the Thai market in the past 3 months, it would only make sense to capatilize on their new-found popularity with a trendy niche model like this though, so I wouldn't write it off just yet.

Failing offical support, it's a hot prospect for the Thai gray market, so either way I'd expect you'll be able to get one within the next year or so.

Edited by MoonRiverOasis

Nissan tells us that the Juke is designed for "aggressive attention-seekers,"
If their market research / product placement is correct sounds like a perfect fit for BKK or Pattaya.whistling.gif Edited by VocalNeal

• 8 months later...

I enquired at the Nissan dealership in Chaing Mai, but got told not available, and will not be. The guys English was not that good so something may have been lost in translation. I saw a couple in Ireland earlier this year, thought they looked very smart!!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A couple of them , white cars, around Silom but I have been unable to locate any dealers apart from one selling second hand white Juke at 1,400,000 baht....

Nissan doesn't seem to import them....

The black one is a killer

Edited by alyx