Low Season Deals In Phuket

ubonrthai

I'm looking to take a low season trip for a week to Phuket. What's the best hotel I can get right now for roughly 1,000 baht give or take a couple hundred? We've seen most there is to see in Phuket. This trip is all about relaxing near the beach. Preferably not on Patong. Thanks for the ideas!

Quite often excellent deals on latestays.com. Of the present offers in Kata, in your price range, I would in Kata beach prefer Tropical garden, Sugar Palm or Kata Palm resort. But there are more excellent offers, some cheaper than the 1000 Baht you mention, and some just a little bit more.

I got Sugar Palm Karon for 700 baht last september through Agoda, nice hotel, good pool, near the beach, short walk to decent restaurants etc. Kanjana Tours located in the same soi as the hotel got good deals on car/motorbike hire, laundry and a trip to Koh Phi Phi

I was going to suggest a hotel until I read that you would prefer to avoid patong.

in that case, try www.ratestogo.com. excellent for last minute bookings.

I am going to Phuket in March next year. Do you know a hotel close to the beach and shops. Budget is max of 1500 a night but expect good clean hotel with air con and breakfast. Been in Thailand 10 years but never had a holiday in Phuket. Would you advise to leave any hotel booking until the last minute as it is apparently peak time

Many thanks

I got Sugar Palm Karon for 700 baht last september through Agoda, nice hotel, good pool, near the beach, short walk to decent restaurants etc. Kanjana Tours located in the same soi as the hotel got good deals on car/motorbike hire, laundry and a trip to Koh Phi Phi

Going to Phuket in March next year. Does the Suger Palm Karon have a web site so l can look at the facilities and check the prices for next year

Thank you

• 1 month later...

http://yanui2.com/contact.htm

45 minute motorbike to Patong....

15 minutes to Kata...

great place not far from Rawai beach or Nai Harn beach.....

Pool is lovely right at your doorstep.......

clean well managed always enjoy my Monthly stays here...

prices on web page are not always true.....

sometimes cheaper as the owners not like to leave empty units so will barter with price a bit..

managers Will & Elton very easy going a joy to deal with....

enjoy

NOTE: sorry i did not see above post that the OP has completed his trip already...

what hotel did you stay at...sounds great

Edited by glassdude007

Agoda as stated has good rates as does Accomline. Look at both and then book.

March is High season so rates are up about 40% over May-Oct.

Plenty of nice places to stay and as i live in Kamala if ur looking for a nice beach THAI area its the best bet and the beach is great. Enough small bars and restaurants around and of course the show at Fanatsy is worth a night and ur only 15 min for Patong. There are 5 star resorts (Cape Siene, Marriot) and GH on the main road and on the beach as well.

Kata and Karon where not there till the farangs arrived so its not thailand IMHO>

NOK and 1-2 go fly out of the old Bangkok airport while Air Asia, Thai and Bangkok airways fly out of Swampy