Tri Nations

Jamesons

What a week. A wonderful weekend full of all sorts of fun including the first of the Tri-Nations games between New Zealand and South Africa. With the next game at 2.30 p.m. today.

It's its as much fun as last week this is a telly visual (that is a word Basil Fawlty said so) that you should not miss even our Jameson's regular Hollie enjoyed himself even though he did have to go to bed at 7.30 p.m. due to over excitement. A great crowd watched a great game, and I'm sure we will have more of the same this Saturday.

This Saturday is more of a marathon than in one way as theLandlord will be arising from his Tomb even earlier than usual as he will once again be attempting the Pattaya Half Marathon starting at 4.00 a.m. Sadly these days it's the only time the Landlord sees Walking Street in all it's glory on a Sunday is when he goes to bed early, and gets up to go to Walking Street. This Year the Marathon is being run (or walked) in Laps so we get to stroll down Walking Street seeing friends old and new twice. BTW sponsorship for the walk can be done with the money raised going to Jesters Care4Kids!!!

See you for the game

Yawn - we get it - Jamesons are showing the Tri-Nations games - see last weeks posts on exactly the same topic.

Is there anyone left in Pattaya that doesn't know where Jamesons is / that it shows quite a lot of sports events / people can can food there ?

Londo

Not that I have the slightest interest in the Tri Nations stuff, but would it be possible for Jamesons to write to the organisers of these games to arrange the timings of these events to fall inside the timings of your "happy hours". This I am sure would be much appreciated by your customers.

Yawn - we get it - Jamesons are showing the Tri-Nations games - see last weeks posts on exactly the same topic.

Is there anyone left in Pattaya that doesn't know where Jamesons is / that it shows quite a lot of sports events / people can can food there ?

Londo

You took the words right out of my mouth...