Thai PM Abhisit Sued For Attempted Murder

webfact

Abhisit is already on the run, he can not appear in public, you will never see him out on the streets again. To stay alive Abhisit has to be lucky everyday, the people waiting for revenge only have to be lucky one day. Same goes for all the perpetrators of crimes against the nation.

Is that a treat or a promise?

I dont make threats. If you knew anything about civil unrest across the globe 'has to be lucky everyday, the people waiting for revenge only have to be lucky one day' is my version of a statement made by the IRA. I dont wish death on anybody especially a young man with a family but my post is supported by his lack of public appearances, and the others, since May 19. Heres another quote ' this is not the beginning of the end, this is only the end of the beginning'' and the present government know this is true thats why all the main players, on both sides, are living in fear of revenge.

I am sorry to say but in my opinion you should seriously consider a visit to psychiatrist ASAP.

One thing is believing in conspiracy theory's but to start creating your own and believe in it -it needs professional attention.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes they were breaking the law but do think they deserved to be executed?

The ones shooting at the army probably did. I don't think any protesters sitting at the stage were killed. Just the ones standing behind fuel soaked tyre barricades with firecrackers, slingshots, and often, guns.

You know it or you just assume it? How you come to that conclusion?

I don't believe you. Neither that 'execution' were justified nor that only those with guns got killed. Have you any evidence for it? If not, please stop posting lies.

Did I say "only guns"? No.

That mean you cannot prove anything nor have any evidence, right? hope you now stop posting lies.

Udom Prongfa, personal legal adviser of the fugitive former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra to file a suit against Prime Minister Abhisit and other 12 persons at Criminal Court.

Criminal Court rejects freelance reporters' suit against PM

must file a suit against the prime minister with the Supreme Court's Criminal Division for Holders of Political Office, not the Criminal Court.

:cheesy: Another crackerjack lawyer from Team Thaksin.

Udom still ranks behind the pastry-box division lawyer duo on the Team's Top Buffoons List as they actually had to serve 6 months in prison for their shenanigans, and yet remarkably, upon release, one of them who surprisingly was not apparently disbarred, Phichit Chuenban, returned as a lawyer for Thaksin again last month when he was the one to submit the appeal against the Criminal Court's approval of the terrorism arrest warrant against Thaksin.

Still, Udom is well in the running for the Top 10 on the list of dozens as just last May he had struck out again in another of Thaksin's endeavors:

Suthep acquitted of libel suit filed by Thaksin

The Nation

May 21, 2010

The Criminal Court on Monday acquitted Deputy Prime Minister Suthep Thaugsuban of defamation charges over his remark that ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra hoped to return as president.

The court ruled that the defendant made a frank criticism with no intent to defame the plaintiff, thus the charge was groundless.

Udom Prongfa, authorised lawyer of Thaksin brought the libel suit against Suthep.

http://worldfilmbkk.com/worldhotnews/30105749/index.php

======================================================================================================

For someone who has 400 Billion Baht, Thaksin sure does seem to pick some of the cheesiest lawyers that money can buy. :cheesy:

btw, Amsterdam tops the List easily on just the sheer amount of money Thaksin has wasted on him and who hasn't done squat for his client and Noppadope is in a solid second place.

Edited by march

Mazeltov>> You come with accusations that the government shot innocent unarmed people. How about YOU post the evidence for that?

Defender of status quo don't have to post proof, the challenger to it have to.

Mazeltov>> You come with accusations that the government shot innocent unarmed people. How about YOU post the evidence for that?

Defender of status quo don't have to post proof, the challenger to it have to.

:facedesk:

Little wannabe bully. You play the challenger here.

Can you read, can you think? i wrote KILLED BY TERRORISTS. that is the govt official version.

If you have any sources were the government admit that they killed armed terrorists or armed civilians please come forward with it.

Otherwise please stop posting lies. Thank you.

The ones shooting at the army probably did. I don't think any protesters sitting at the stage were killed. Just the ones standing behind fuel soaked tyre barricades with firecrackers, slingshots, and often, guns.

You know it or you just assume it? How you come to that conclusion?

I don't believe you. Neither that 'execution' were justified nor that only those with guns got killed. Have you any evidence for it? If not, please stop posting lies.

Did I say "only guns"? No.

That mean you cannot prove anything nor have any evidence, right? hope you now stop posting lies.

You mean you have proof that people sitting at the stage were killed?

over 30 % of the soldiers who died in May were evidently killed by the security forces.

The red shirt security forces?

killed by government security forces in kinda friendly fire accident.

"evidently" ... so you have evidence??? or are you "just posting more lies"?

Edited by whybother

GOOD

Maybe the truth will come out and the government shown for what they are

Abhisit will be the next fugitive

You red shirts are getting more desperate. Next you will be claiming that you had no weapons and no one received money and every one there paid a per die-um for there food.

You had some good things to say at the outset the problem being they were not the reason you were there. You wanted to cause trouble and you succeeded. Don't take your victory as a excuse to be stupid unless that is your natural state and in that sorry case carry on.

You Yellow shirts lol!

Sure go ahead and shoot the protesters who are carrying weapons but how many of those killed had weapons?

Answer = 0

Abhisit is already on the run, he can not appear in public, you will never see him out on the streets again. To stay alive Abhisit has to be lucky everyday, the people waiting for revenge only have to be lucky one day. Same goes for all the perpetrators of crimes against the nation.

Mmmmm......I thought I saw a photo in one of the papers the other day of the PM on the campaign trail at a shopping centre surrouned by lots of adoring fans....or am I suffering from fairey stories

over 30 % of the soldiers who died in May were evidently killed by the security forces.

The red shirt security forces?

killed by government security forces in kinda friendly fire accident.

"evidently" ... so you have evidence??? or are you "just posting more lies"?

yes, i am not posting lies or fictional dreams. i am only posting thing i can substantiate when asked.

http://www.ems.bangkok.go.th/report/totaldead7-6-53.pdf

death of soldiers in May:

May 13 พล.ต.ขัตติยะ สวัสดิผล Maj Gen Khattiya Sawasdipol alias Seh Daeng, shot in the head, apparently by a sniper, died on may 17 in the hospital.

May 17 จ่าอากาศเอกพงศ์ชลิต พิทยานนทกาญจน์ Air Force Sgt. Phongchalit Phipayanontakan, killed by army fire while he was approaching a security check point on a pick up truck. (khaosod.co.th ยิงดับทอ.ขับปิกอัพย่านสีลม-ผบ.รูดซิปปาก)

May 19 ส.อ.อนุสิทธิ์ จันทร์แสนคอ Lt Col Anusit Chansaento, i think he died in hospital from injuries probably caused by a Grenade and got his Lt Col rank after his death. there isn't much in the news about him.

3 members of the armed forces, that is the total number of the military, non-civilian, death in May. One of them was killed in somekind of a 'friendly fire' accident. That is one third, over 30%.

some argued that so many soldiers died, so i thought it will be okay to operate with stats in percent.

any more questions?

now its your turn, can you bring any evidence and backups for your claims or are you just anotherliar?

Mmmmm......I thought I saw a photo in one of the papers the other day of the PM on the campaign trail at a shopping centre surrouned by lots of adoring fans....or am I suffering from fairey stories

PMSL. Wot? Abhisit sent out on yet another meet and greet? How does he ever find the time to run the country? Suthep never seems to cop for these PR exercises. Too busy, I expect.

yes, i am not posting lies or fictional dreams. i am only posting thing i can substantiate when asked.

http://www.ems.bangk...ldead7-6-53.pdf

May 13 พล.ต.ขัตติยะ สวัสดิผล Maj Gen Khattiya Sawasdipol alias Seh Daeng, shot in the head, apparently by a sniper, died on may 17 in the hospital.

May 17 จ่าอากาศเอกพงศ์ชลิต พิทยานนทกาญจน์ Air Force Sgt. Phongchalit Phipayanontakan, killed by army fire while he was approaching a security check point on a pick up truck. (khaosod.co.th ยิงดับทอ.ขับปิกอัพย่านสีลม-ผบ.รูดซิปปาก)

May 19 ส.อ.อนุสิทธิ์ จันทร์แสนคอ Lt Col Anusit Chansaento, i think he died in hospital from injuries probably caused by a Grenade and got his Lt Col rank after his death. there isn't much in the news about him.

3 members of the armed forces, that is the total number of the military, non-civilian, death in May. One of them was killed in somekind of a 'friendly fire' accident. That is one third, over 30%.

some argued that so many soldiers died, so i thought it will be okay to operate with stats in percent.

any more questions?

now its your turn, can you bring any evidence and backups for your claims or are you just anotherliar?

OK. Since you're playing with statistics and picking dates to suit, I'll follow.

Half of the of the armed forces killed in May were killed by unarmed innocent protesters.

It's amazing how any soldiers were killed and injured by protesters during the whole protests considering how unarmed and innocent all the protesters were.

Edited by whybother

http://www.ems.bangk...ldead7-6-53.pdf

any more questions?

OK. Since you're playing with statistics and picking dates to suit, I'll follow.

Half of the of the armed forces killed in May were killed by unarmed innocent protesters.

It's amazing how any soldiers were killed and injured by protesters during the whole protests considering how unarmed and innocent all the protesters were.

please stop to post lies.

sorry ... I'll stop posting lies about there being unarmed and innocent protesters.

The other part can't be a lie, because they were using the statistics that you provided.

sorry ... I'll stop posting lies about there being unarmed and innocent protesters.

The other part can't be a lie, because they were using the statistics that you provided.

What nonsense you are talking?

nobody knows who killed พล.ต.ขัตติยะ สวัสดิผล Maj Gen Khattiya Sawasdipol alias Seh Daeng. You have heard or read about seh daeng before? Do you know who he is?

In case of ส.อ.อนุสิทธิ์ จันทร์แสนคอ Lt Col Anusit Chansaento, same, nobody knows who killed him. probably the terrorists. the same killers who shot all the other innocent persons.

only in a few cases we know for sure who pulled the trigger. like in that case of the dead soldier จ่าอากาศเอกพงศ์ชลิต พิทยานนทกาญจน์ Air Force Sgt. Phongchalit Phipayanontakan and that young boy who also got killed at a road checkpoint. They got killed by armed soldiers under the order of CRES and Abhisit.

If you have any prove that the killed civilians were armed, please post it. i would like to see that.

Excuse me, but what has changed in Thailand since Abhisit and his yellows brought themselfs with PEACEFULL demonstrations and an Airport siege, to Power?

Is there more democraty? Has something changed for the poor?

I watched an Asia News Report from Singapore the other day from the Reds view of the happenings, looks a little bit different then that what the chinese owned massmedia show in Thailand.

The Reds will be back,to demand justice (equity) with or without Thaksin, thats what I belive.

In ten years from now on Thailand will hopefully look a little bit different, with same rights for all Thais, not just for the bigheads and upper 100.000

nobody knows who killed พล.ต.ขัตติยะ สวัสดิผล Maj Gen Khattiya Sawasdipol alias Seh Daeng. You have heard or read about seh daeng before? Do you know who he is?

In case of ส.อ.อนุสิทธิ์ จันทร์แสนคอ Lt Col Anusit Chansaento, same, nobody knows who killed him. probably the terrorists. the same killers who shot all the other innocent persons.

only in a few cases we know for sure who pulled the trigger. like in that case of the dead soldier จ่าอากาศเอกพงศ์ชลิต พิทยานนทกาญจน์ Air Force Sgt. Phongchalit Phipayanontakan and that young boy who also got killed at a road checkpoint. They got killed by armed soldiers under the order of CRES and Abhisit.

If you have any prove that the killed civilians were armed, please post it. i would like to see that.

You said 3 soldiers were killed in May.

Seh Daeng was not part of the army forces fighting the protesters and I didn't include him in my "statistics". You said one army soldier was killed by friendly fire and one was killed by injuries from a grenade (presumably from the unarmed and innocent protesters since the I don't believe I have seen anything saying the army were throwing grenades.)

So that means of the army soldiers killed in May, 1 out of the 2 (half) were killed by the protesters. Obviously they weren't unarmed and innocent protesters. So that was the "lie" on my part. Sorry for that. I corrected it.

There were no pictures of shot protesters being armed (that I saw). Similarly, there were no pictures of protesters being shot by the army. (I'm not saying they weren't, but there were no photos.)

There were plenty of pictures of protesters being armed and of them shooting at soldiers. The lies that you and other red supporters keep going on about how ALL the protesters were unarmed and innocent simply becomes laughable. But that's the big problem with this mess - The inability of red supporters to admit that some of the protesters were armed and provoked and attacked the army.

Excuse me, but what has changed in Thailand since Abhisit and his yellows brought themselfs with PEACEFULL demonstrations and an Airport siege, to Power?

I watched an Asia News Report from Singapore the other day from the Reds view of the happenings, looks a little bit different then that what the chinese owned massmedia show in Thailand.

The Reds will be back,to demand justice (equity) with or without Thaksin, thats what I belive.

In ten years from now on Thailand will hopefully look a little bit different, with same rights for all Thais, not just for the bigheads and upper 100.000

Without Thaksin? Will they actually do anything if Thaksin doesn't pay them? I would like to think that a genuine pro-Democracy, pro-Free Speech movement exists in Thailand, but I just don't find the Red Shirts convincing in that role. If they were genuine, they would be lead by grass-roots leaders, not bought and paid for politicians.

Edited by otherstuff1957

You said 3 soldiers were killed in May.

Seh Daeng was not part of the army forces fighting the protesters and I didn't include him in my "statistics". You said one army soldier was killed by friendly fire and one was killed by injuries from a grenade (presumably from the unarmed and innocent protesters since the I don't believe I have seen anything saying the army were throwing grenades.)

So that means of the army soldiers killed in May, 1 out of the 2 (half) were killed by the protesters. Obviously they weren't unarmed and innocent protesters. So that was the "lie" on my part. Sorry for that. I corrected it.

There were no pictures of shot protesters being armed (that I saw). Similarly, there were no pictures of protesters being shot by the army. (I'm not saying they weren't, but there were no photos.)

There were plenty of pictures of protesters being armed and of them shooting at soldiers. The lies that you and other red supporters keep going on about how ALL the protesters were unarmed and innocent simply becomes laughable. But that's the big problem with this mess - The inability of red supporters to admit that some of the protesters were armed and provoked and attacked the army.

Interesting discussion you two have here. Lots of details, 'proof' of statements, accusations. Sorry to say I'm not impressed. Over the last two months I've seen video clips, newsflashes, forum posts giving conflicting reasoning, or seem to conflict. A single video clip can be taken as for or against almost anything. Strangely enough I haven't read aliens are blamed (unless it's the farang type). Lists of the 87 deaths with 'probable' cause doesn't say much about who did it. Most really started when the crowd dispersal on the 10th of April was brutally interrupted by unknowns shooting indiscriminately, including killing a colonel and staff with M79's.

^^

anotherliar, thanks for proving that you cannot back up your claim.

That's really pushing it. Making claims on a English speaking forum and backing them up with Thai literature. I heard that some of the criminals with the red shirts on were shot by there own people. Now I will get a article in Russian and post it as proof. Get real.

The red shirts invaded hospitals threw grenades at citizens who weren't even in the zone were waiting for there transportation had no guns, tried to burn Bangkok down refused to negotiate just demanded like a little kid. Deprived thousands of honest hard working citizens of there livly hood and never once said they did any thing wrong. They were paid 5,000 baht a day to cause truble. The leaders knew that Abhisit would not step down right now as they demanded and yet they led there followers on to believe that he would. If they had called it off after a week people would have had a lot of respect for them.

All the army did was try to uphold the law and they started shooting at them. Of course they were going to shoot back. Did you really think they would not defend themselves. If they had carried on as you red shirts would have people believe the death toll would have been in the thousands. That is reality some thing you people have a hard time excepting. You were beaten and shown up for what you were a bunch of trouble makers with no concern for any body but your selves. You cried wanted democracy are those actions the signs off what you call democracy.

You people think that because the population wants democracy they are backing you thugs up wrong. They look on you as a bunch of useless drunks. Look at the mess you left to clean up. Just like any other drunk after a two month bender. Hardly the actions of a responsible citizen.

^^

anotherliar, thanks for proving that you cannot back up your claim.

That's really pushing it. Making claims on a English speaking forum and backing them up with Thai literature. I heard that some of the criminals with the red shirts on were shot by there own people. Now I will get a article in Russian and post it as proof. Get real.

The red shirts invaded hospitals threw grenades at citizens who weren't even in the zone were waiting for there transportation had no guns, tried to burn Bangkok down refused to negotiate just demanded like a little kid. Deprived thousands of honest hard working citizens of there livly hood and never once said they did any thing wrong. They were paid 5,000 baht a day to cause truble. The leaders knew that Abhisit would not step down right now as they demanded and yet they led there followers on to believe that he would. If they had called it off after a week people would have had a lot of respect for them.

All the army did was try to uphold the law and they started shooting at them. Of course they were going to shoot back. Did you really think they would not defend themselves. If they had carried on as you red shirts would have people believe the death toll would have been in the thousands. That is reality some thing you people have a hard time excepting. You were beaten and shown up for what you were a bunch of trouble makers with no concern for any body but your selves. You cried wanted democracy are those actions the signs off what you call democracy.

You people think that because the population wants democracy they are backing you thugs up wrong. They look on you as a bunch of useless drunks. Look at the mess you left to clean up. Just like any other drunk after a two month bender. Hardly the actions of a responsible citizen.

:facepalm:

FYI. We are in Thailand, not in Russia.

Who is "you people"? I am just reiterate the government version of the incidents and don't make up some fantasies i can not substantiate.

Even according to Abhisit the red shirts were ordinary citizens, innocent people demanding democracy.

If you have any sources were the government admit that they killed armed terrorists or armed civilians please come forward with it. Thank you.

They were paid 5000 baht per day? where did you get that from? you just add more lies. please stop it.

I watched that to it was definitely leaning to the red shirts side. It did however give a showing of the citizens who were against them. I don't read or under stand Thai so that might have been covered in the Thai media but to the English it was a bit of a eye opener.

I don't really think the reds want justice. Just the jail time for trying to burn Thailand down would be more than they can imagine. Also the commandeering 3 square kilometers of down town Bangkok would carry a heavy punishment. It is my belief that they will fade away and more responsible people will take up the torch.

For some reason many people believe that you have to be a red shirt to want democracy. Not so there is a awfully lot of Thai's who want democracy but want nothing to do with the red shirts.

Unfortunately the red propaganda machine has led them to believe that Abhisit was not elected. They neglected to mention that he attained the office in the same manner as Thaksin and the next two behind him. It is the same system as Many other countries use. Canada and England come to mind and they don't have the problems with it that Thailand manages to manufacture. JMO

Uh, ofcourse the Red Shirts was ordinary citizens...what did you expect the PM to call them, aliens?

That however does not mean that many of them was involved in illegal activities, be in illegal occupation, shooting fireworks, setting tires on fire, throwing rocks, shooting glas-beads with slingshots, firing handguns, throwing or launching grenades etc.

mazeltov

You posted

"

:facepalm:

FYI. We are in Thailand, not in Russia.

Who is "you people"? I am just reiterate the government version of the incidents and don't make up some fantasies i can not substantiate.

Even according to Abhisit the red shirts were ordinary citizens, innocent people demanding democracy.

If you have any sources were the government admit that they killed armed terrorists or armed civilians please come forward with it. Thank you.

They were paid 5000 baht per day? where did you get that from? you just add more lies. please stop it.

1 We are also on a English speaking forum You make wild assumptions in English and back them up with Thai literature

2You people is red shirts

3Yes Abhisit said that he is a polatition no surprise there. He does not want to alienate more people than he has to. Besides I never did like him but I will admit he is the best Thailand has.

4 I have no proof that the killed civilians were armed. I have no proof that the government admit that they killed armed terrorists or armed civilians . You made the claims that they were unarmed can you post your proof in English. I for one would like to see it. That being said I believe that they were not all unarmed. Just stupid hanging around with people who are in a gun fight is not the smartest thing to do.

That is why I never made those claims. Now who is lying

5 No proof that they were paid money but when my friend who lives in a village says trucks come through in the morning with loud speakers proclaiming they need 500 people for ten days to make 10,000 baht I tend to believe him. Maybe if I had your friends I would disbelieve him but my friends have no axe to grind. Besides I had heard that before no proof of it though but I did hear they had a video of them lining up to collect money.

Edited by jayjay0

Uh, ofcourse the Red Shirts was ordinary citizens...what did you expect the PM to call them, aliens?

That however does not mean that many of them was involved in illegal activities, be in illegal occupation, shooting fireworks, setting tires on fire, throwing rocks, shooting glas-beads with slingshots, firing handguns, throwing or launching grenades etc.

Who from the list of the killed people fired a handgun and who from the list of the killed people launched grenades? do you have their names?

can you point out the other crimes those from the list of the dead people had committed?

details please. thank you.

Who from the list of the killed people fired a handgun and who from the list of the killed people launched grenades? do you have their names?

can you point out the other crimes those from the list of the dead people had committed?

As I said in an earlier post that started off this discussion, the army were shooting at people behind fuel soaked tyre barricades, with sling shots, firecrackers (to sound like guns) and often guns.

There was a video showing a red shirt with a gun going around a corner firing off a few shots and then running back behind the protection of the buildings. Basically, they were doing hit and run type raids, and then the unarmed red shirts were getting hit with the consequences.

That doesn't make the unarmed red shirts innocent, as they were part of an armed gang. There were 80+ red shirts killed but only pictures of a dozen or so. There were also 1400+ injured. Probably some of these were armed. Ofcourse they aren't going to take their guns to the hospital, are they?

There WERE red shirts with guns shooting at the army. Just because there were no pictures of dead red shirts with guns doesn't make them innocent by-standers.

As I said in an earlier post that started off this discussion, the army were shooting at people behind fuel soaked tyre barricades, with sling shots, firecrackers (to sound like guns) and often guns.

There was a video showing a red shirt with a gun going around a corner firing off a few shots and then running back behind the protection of the buildings. Basically, they were doing hit and run type raids, and then the unarmed red shirts were getting hit with the consequences.

That doesn't make the unarmed red shirts innocent, as they were part of an armed gang. There were 80+ red shirts killed but only pictures of a dozen or so. There were also 1400+ injured. Probably some of these were armed. Ofcourse they aren't going to take their guns to the hospital, are they?

There WERE red shirts with guns shooting at the army. Just because there were no pictures of dead red shirts with guns doesn't make them innocent by-standers.

Now that you've started posting regularly again, d'you reckon you'll get to 2000 posts by the end of August?

Killed for being near a firecracker?

You are repeating your silly fantasies. can you provide a link to a source to back up your claims or not? That is the question here. i guess you can't. i don't need photos or video, newspaper articles (can you read?) would be enough. i would like to know where you get your theory from.

The govt or CRES declaring that the security forces/soldiers didn't shot and killed these people. the govt said it were the terrorist who killed these people. believe me, i read all the reports.

Are you now saying that 'the terrorist', did actually a good job, acted on behalf of the good people, restoring the peace and taking out the firecracker armed criminals behind the barricades?

There are rules and laws for the use of firearms in law enforcement. a situation like you describe it would be a clear violation of these rules.

So please if you have evidence for it, please come forward and post it. or stop posting lies.

Killed for being near a firecracker?

You are repeating your silly fantasies. can you provide a link to a source to back up your claims or not? That is the question here. i guess you can't. i don't need photos or video, newspaper articles (can you read?) would be enough. i would like to know where you get your theory from.

The govt or CRES declaring that the security forces/soldiers didn't shot and killed these people. the govt said it were the terrorist who killed these people. believe me, i read all the reports.

Are you now saying that 'the terrorist', did actually a good job, acted on behalf of the good people, restoring the peace and taking out the firecracker armed criminals behind the barricades?

There are rules and laws for the use of firearms in law enforcement. a situation like you describe it would be a clear violation of these rules.

So please if you have evidence for it, please come forward and post it. or stop posting lies.

You continue to ignore the point and twist words to suit your fantasy.

There WERE armed red shirts. They were shooting at the army. The army were shooting back. The protesters (with sling shots and firecrackers) that were with the armed red shirts were being shot. They were not innocent by-standers.

The government haven't said that these people were not killed by the army. The government have said that there were armed "terrorists" amongst the protesters.

I didn't say anything about the terrorists doing a good job. That's just another example of you twisting words to suit your fantasy.

Edited by whybother