London To Bangkok

evanson

generally, Eva has very competitive rates, but there are loads of special packages on offer now from many airlines so you should consult a travel agent or visit the airline websites directly. I saw a Lufthansa banner on the way here which mentioned Bangkok/London.

Cheers

Depends what you mean by soonest, and as you mentioned AirAsia I assume from London. If you were looking around the start of August about £800 would be the cheapest, and for that you get the "scenic" route on Air India, Qatar or similar. EVA would cost over £1000...Air Asia long booked out. Towards the end of August you can get quite a bit cheaper but now its peak season, maybe not as many tourists as last year but then again not so many flights either. Try Kayak for an idea of the current prices.

I arrived last week with Kingfisher, 488 gbp. but now holiday season, I found looking on STA travel about 5 days in advance gave you a good deal, likely with JET. My ticket I got through cheapticket.co.uk which is part of Southall Travel. It looks like prices are high until end of august. Good luck

I saw on Eva's website 700 starting August.

One thing seeing it and another trying to book it. Not saying you can't do it but be prepared for a lot of "sorry that date not available" messages, and those fares are only available online.

generally, Eva has very competitive rates, but there are loads of special packages on offer now from many airlines so you should consult a travel agent or visit the airline websites directly. I saw a Lufthansa banner on the way here which mentioned Bangkok/London.

Cheers

I am flying with Areoflot to London next week. They are using new Boeing Airplanes. I am told that they have now got their act together and food entertainment are as good as other airlines. The flight has a short stopover in Russia (2 half hours) Cost return 27000 baht.

Had a call at 4 am this morning from friend (who seems to not be aware of the 6 hr thing:rolleyes:) to tell me he's booking Etihad BKK - HKT FOR 560 GBP. Thai's also available for 620 flying beginning August.

Thanks for all the responses.:)

Cheers

I am flying with Areoflot to London next week. They are using new Boeing Airplanes. I am told that they have now got their act together and food entertainment are as good as other airlines. The flight has a short stopover in Russia (2 half hours) Cost return 27000 baht.

Would you mind sharing how you booked that?.- On line or with travel agent.

I am returning to UK in October, have not been back for 2 years now, so a little out of date on best airlines/price etc..

So far have been looking at Jet,Kingfisher & Egypt Air