Liveaboard Boat

marcgee

I would like information as to whether there is much of a permanent liveaboard boating community in south T.L.)

Info required: Locations

Dockage rates with power and water.

suggestions

I now live at the Golden Triangle with my 70 pigs and G.F..

I lived in Toronto on a large houseboat for 7 years and miss the lifestyle. I'm now considering a move back to water with a project boat of about 15 meters.

Regards

Marcgee.

In your earlier post you said you were interested in a liveaboard boat.There was a cheap sailboat advertised in the TV classifieds a while ago which should be ok to live aboard. It was cheap and needed work....by the price a fair bit but it is worth checking. If I was still on my own I would have been interested.

Not sure about Thailand marinas , been in Thailand 3 years and never saw 1 but there are 2 large ones in Subic Philippines and many boats there tied up and left , owners had them there as hidden assets and never returned, many deals cheap, sail boats and sea ray express cruisers.

Not sure about Thailand marinas , been in Thailand 3 years and never saw 1 but there are 2 large ones in Subic Philippines and many boats there tied up and left , owners had them there as hidden assets and never returned, many deals cheap, sail boats and sea ray express cruisers.

There are dozens of marinas in various parts of Thailand, probably the best ones being in Phuket.