Phobia

BambinA

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kringle,  thanks very much for the generous offer, but with all the talk about mustaches tonight I think I've freaked myself out  :o

Can't remember how that came out anyway but hopefully we will all get to meet some day or night.

My phobia is people with green teeth and bad breath. Not so many in the LOS but some excellent specimen's of decaying teeth in the young and the old.

O.K. they cannot afford dental treatment, but toothpaste and brushes are cheap.

Tongue fur is another phobia for me, some Thais have a carpet of tongue-fur on their 'linga' to quote the medical term.......

Apart from fearing something will happen to my "Junior".

Mr BoJ

That'd be JangleJunior then?

:D

:D Yeah, but what will i do when it doesn't 'Jangle' anymore? :D That's what I'm afraid of :D Fortunately, at the moment it's 'Jangling' on command :D:o

Mr BoJ

I'm scared of snake, worm on death animals, 8er Bahn..sorry dont know in english word, u sit there and then it drives you on the peak and down to the ######....goschhhhh....never..ever...again.. :o:D

Scared of one day I shall wear the third piano..oppss...teeth and hopefully it wont look like a horse's teeth..... :D

And many more.....scared of being alone....Gegkos, and people who doesnt care about the hygene of their teeth etc.....and one more..doesnt like much people who steal your idea easily and forget from whom they got it , and later tell you that ideas as if it his or hers... :D

what's the deal with girls who feed ducks??

i am terrified of bangkok taxis. they drive too fast, are missing seatbelts, and the drivers always harass me.