Proof (need Help And Advice)

Hey everyone. I am applying for K-1 visa soon. Gathering up all documents, etc.

My question is about the proof that we have met in the past 2 years.

First, we met half a year ago, in thailand.

(Yes, I know her well and want to marry. this isnt a question, and i dont need to be asked)

So, with the proof i need to send in.....

Emails ... I have plenty. My Mother and 2 friends printed out copies of emails that i wrote to them about her and us. Should i include them? Is this a good idea?

Phone Bills .... NONE. Only used phone cards when out of Thailand, and never needed to call eachother in thailand.

Reciepts/Bills ... hotel, train tickets, etc. We did all the above, but i never kept the receipts. Never knew I needed them.

I do however have my flight ticket stubs and itinerary

Letters ... I have one. The visa info she sent me from thailand. Sorry, but in this world email and cell rule supreme.

Others: I have a couple saved AOL Instant Messages from when we talked online.

Can it hurt to include these? How many is enough?

Anything else i can include that i forgot to mention? Any thoughts ideas or advice is totally appreciated. Thank you

Most people usually use pictures (with dates written on the back).

Bills; electricity, tenancy agreements, and so on.

Bank statements (if you have opened a joint account).

These along with the other forms of proof you have mentioned should suffice. Try to get a binder with sleeves or something similar, so that you can present your evidence in a clear and categorized manner, this will help the IO to assess your visa claim.

Hey everyone. I am applying for K-1 visa soon. Gathering up all documents, etc.

My question is about the proof that we have met in the past 2 years.

First, we met half a year ago, in thailand.

(Yes, I know her well and want to marry. this isnt a question, and i dont need to be asked)

So, with the proof i need to send in.....

Emails ... I have plenty. My Mother and 2 friends printed out copies of emails that i wrote to them about her and us. Should i include them? Is this a good idea?

Phone Bills .... NONE. Only used phone cards when out of Thailand, and never needed to call eachother in thailand.

Reciepts/Bills ... hotel, train tickets, etc. We did all the above, but i never kept the receipts. Never knew I needed them.

I do however have my flight ticket stubs and itinerary

Letters ... I have one. The visa info she sent me from thailand. Sorry, but in this world email and cell rule supreme.

Others: I have a couple saved AOL Instant Messages from when we talked online.

Can it hurt to include these? How many is enough?

Anything else i can include that i forgot to mention? Any thoughts ideas or advice is totally appreciated. Thank you

MeAndWipawee,

During my wife's K-1 interview, we used photos of us together, phone bills, and emails. I am sure emails and flight stubs, and photos would be ok and if you have the phone cards but not phone bills, show them those....I f you can attend the interview that would be great, although its not required but being there (should there be any issues) will help...

GOOD LUCK

chivasgeo