I am looking for an individual, preferably a farang, that has knowledge in the plastics industry. I need someone that knows about injection molding, etc. I plan on approaching a Thai plastics co. and request that they mfg. some plastic components for me. I may need a spokes person, that is already in Thailand to be a participant.

Not a falang, local "inter" Thai family actually. We do have an injection molding factory with 3 injectors in our group of companies. We usually don't make anything bigger than computer speakers, and it'd be ideal if you already have your up to spec molds made if you wanted to start manufacturing your product immediately. Feel free to PM me.

:o

• 6 months later...
Not a falang, local "inter" Thai family actually. We do have an injection molding factory with 3 injectors in our group of companies. We usually don't make anything bigger than computer speakers, and it'd be ideal if you already have your up to spec molds made if you wanted to start manufacturing your product immediately. Feel free to PM me.

:o

If you need to employ a polymer engineer or know of anybody/company that needs one let me know at the following address

[email protected]

:D

I am looking for an individual, preferably a farang, that has knowledge in the plastics industry. I need someone that knows about injection molding, etc. I plan on approaching a Thai plastics co. and request that they mfg. some plastic components for me. I may need a spokes person, that is already in Thailand to be a participant.

Unfortunately, I don't live in Thailand (yet) but I would have liked to have helped. Be aware of some main points

1. How moulds (the two halves) are afixed to the injection moulding machine when the mould is manufactured

2. Grade of material - material selection based on product, end use (bulk/high performance polymer etc), there are so many

3. Size of component - it affects productivity as the product must be sufficiently cooled before being ejected which, affects

4. Quality - dimensional stability, flashing, finish and

5. Cost per component

Edited by Polymer Head