House Maid Wanted

Garry

I need a house maid (female) 4 hours per day, 3 - 4 days a week (negotiable). General house & kitchen cleaning duties.

I will also pay for travel on top of wage but only in the local area which includes Chiang Rai.

If anyone knows of someone trusty worthy, :jap: please PM me.

Thanks

Garry

Edited by Garry

After finding a good woman, finding a good maid is the holy grail of pursuits. They come and go with some regularity. Only know one guy with a good one, who has been around for several years.

Good luck on your quest. ;)

Edited by villagefarang

Good luck.. I need a housekeeper too.. in the Hang Dong area.. who likes dogs (40 +) and can help me feed them and do all the clean up..The last one lady Thai (33) I got to stayed with me for 8-9 months and then she was off to deal with her family.. two kids mom and dad.. She was great.. but all the rest are just like they all say.. they come and go and never can you trust that they will come back once they leave. I pay 300 TB a day and no one complains about the money.. only most are "GOOA" of the dogs..The dogs are all very sweet and once everyone realizes it all is okay.. contact me in PM as well if you find more than one.. LOL

Here's my team:

post-23786-067644800 1280499833_thumb.jp

Seriously, you might try the TV Classifieds. Top of every page, free, and according to more than a few friends who are not affiliated with TV- it works.

Good Luck.

Shocking Mcgriffith, especially before breakfast. Not a Woman amongst e'm. I guess thats the point.

Nice Chicken Legs by the way ;-)

Looks like someone needs to start a service in CR that provides screened/verified maids. Probably needs to provide yard workers/gardeners as well.

They'll do screening at the local clinics :whistling: ..... .... Oops . .... wrong topic. my appologies :jap:

Here's my team:

post-23786-067644800 1280499833_thumb.jp

Seriously, you might try the TV Classifieds. Top of every page, free, and according to more than a few friends who are not affiliated with TV- it works.

Good Luck.

The free TV ads do seem to work quite well. The wife advertises her business on it and it makes her a little money every month. She actually gets calls from Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore concerning the products she sells. So, not only the locals are looking at it. I'm surprised that more Thai businesses don't advertise on it.

Looks like someone needs to start a service in CR that provides screened/verified maids. Probably needs to provide yard workers/gardeners as well.

They'll do screening at the local clinics :whistling: ..... .... Oops . .... wrong topic. my apologies :jap:

Well that was not very nice.

But it would be good to know they are clean, oopssss :sorry::offtopic:

Cant be to careful these days. :lol:

It would be good to have someone local have people available to do work and not have to adverise.

Maybe someone might charge a small fee, i did not say that did I !!

More and more people around here seem to be employing Burmese or even Laotians. I don't know where they find them, maybe word of mouth or something but I wouldn't at all be surprised if there isn't some sort of agency somewhere in chiang rai for maids/gardeners etc..

Legit ones with work permits need a medical anyway I believe so my comment wasn't as 'not nice' as some would believe B)

More and more people around here seem to be employing Burmese or even Laotians. I don't know where they find them, maybe word of mouth or something but I wouldn't at all be surprised if there isn't some sort of agency somewhere in chiang rai for maids/gardeners etc..

Legit ones with work permits need a medical anyway I believe so my comment wasn't as 'not nice' as some would believe B)

There is no agency as such but there is a network.

At this moment you cannot get a legitimate Burmeese maid because they are not issuing work permits anymore.

There will be some permits issued later in the year and if you are interested I can let you know.

There is also a local Thai website for employment but I don't think Thaivisa would be happy if I named it here.

I can send it to you by p.m if you are interested and Google translation does a reasonable job of translating it.

Edited by dindong

Jubby ...eeooowwww :bah:

That does surprise me Garry, I was expecting more of a .... eeaaahhhh ! :D

............ what with your naval background and all :rolleyes:

Don't be tryin' to push your fantasies on to me :lol:

Edited by Garry

I'll do it. OK, so I'm not female but I look great in a maids outfit and, best of all, I'll do it for free! Well, almost free, I clean your house for 4hrs and you lend me your Ducati for 4hrs! ;)

How did I miss this, what an opportunity to have a man-maid in the house.....NOT..!!! :lol:

Truly a valiant effort on your part mate. The 999S is a temptress in disguise though and one can be easily smitten :D